Evil Doers blow up university students

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jul 31, 2002.

1. So basically Islam is a violent fanatic and bloody religion and though, force was never a factor in the spread of the Koranic teachings, when this religion was ruling the world, the Arabs left those they had subdued free to exercise their religious beliefs. (Gustav Lebon)

And you take a peaceful religion like Christianity and they will kill millions of Muslims and Jews just because they don’t have the same religion…. Quite strange isn’t it….

I prefer the hard real facts of history…. Everybody has this unique opportunity of 2,000 years of history to draw a conclusion… and for me the facts are clear like crystal.

#181     Aug 7, 2002
  2. Please understand me ... my aim is not to tell you Islam is the best religion of the world I don't care about that... But just open your eyes... No nothing is perfect and you may have the best intentions in the world and not apply them...

Everybody is free to believe or not the god he wants.... But saying Islam is the worst religion ever is WRONG... this has not been proved through 1400 years of history.... It is certainly far from being the most dangerous religion in history and even in the texts.. It is a peaceful religion...

This is why I sent those texts...

"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for
    yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the
    brain, and you are responsible for using them." (17:36) Kuran

#182     Aug 7, 2002
  3. http://www.submission.org/answering-Islam.htm

It deals with contradictions in Islam

"Always be prepared to give
    an answer to everyone who
    asks you to give the reason for
    the hope that you have. But do
    this with gentleness and
    respect."
    Bible, 1 Peter 3:15

"You shall invite to the path of
    your Lord with wisdom and
    kind enlightenment, and debate
    with them in the best possible
    manner. Your Lord knows best
    who has strayed from His path,
    and He knows best who are the
    guided ones."
    [Quran 16:125]

#183     Aug 7, 2002
  4. #184     Aug 7, 2002
  5. Traderfut, use your imagination and pretend there exists a religion on the Planet Earth called "Religion X". Religion X has a supreme being called God X. The Holy Book of Religion X is the direct word of God X. However, there are no followers of Religion X on the Planet Earth.

One day, somebody discovers the Holy Book of Religion X and in it are contained the following phrases (courtesy or Mr Dinky) :

O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that God X is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

Let those fight in the way of God X who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of God X, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

When your God X revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

As a rational, thinking humans, what are we to make of this Religion X? Would we think that following the dictates of Religion X is a recipe for unity amongst mankind? Would we conclude that it is a religion of peace? Would we think of God X as particularly kind or compassionate?

What if, amidst the other phrases, we come across a few others that say:

....You shall not kill - God X has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

You shall not kill any person - for God X has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. ....."

... and do not aggress; God X dislikes the aggressors.

Would we think that the message of this God X is congruent or coherent? Would we say to ourselves, as you have, "these are just words. words are words."?

The answer, you would surely agree, is one big resounding NO!

Now, concerning the treatment of women in Islamic countries. Are you trying to say that the leadership fo these nations has mis-interpreted the message of Allah? Are you saying that the Hadith should be ignored (yeah, you said exactly that in a PM u sent me)?
    That would be very interesting, because I can produce for you the writings of leading contemporary Islamic scholars who UPHOLD that the Hadith, who UPHOLD that the message of ALlah is indeed that women are inferior to men. That men, under divine authority, enjoy certain rights that women never will. That a man has the right to beat his wife if she refuses him sex, for example.

I have a challenge for you: take your enligthened view of Islam to Saudi Arabia (THE muslim country) and tell them that a woman has the right to vote, that a woman has the right to uncover her skin and hair, that a woman has the right to wear make up, that a woman has the right to sunbathe topless, that a woman has the right to self-gratification, that a woman has the right to multiple sex partners, that a woman has the right to be a lesbian. I could go on, but you the the point. My friend, you would be lucky if you made it out of the country alive (or at least with all your limbs intact!)

I say if a woman is denied these NATURAL RIGHTS based on RELIGIOUS PRINCIPLES, based on ISLAMIC LAW, that that RELIGION DESERVES TO BE CALLED THE WORLD'S WORST.

Traderfut, stop referring me to history, and deal with the HERE AND NOW. Islam is PRIMITIVE! It is the only religion in the world which continues to ignore and withhold the most basic of human rights - all in the name of Allah! Human rights abuses, which are sanctioned by Islamic Law, continue to take place every single day in Muslim countries.

Tell me, please, of another RELIGION - not a government, a religion - that, in TODAY'S WORLD, compares with, or even approaches, Islam's dismal record in human rights abuses.

If you cannot, then, by default, Islam assumes the title of the world's worst religion.:mad: :mad:

#185     Aug 7, 2002
  6. In any discussion it is important to be intellectually honest... and analyse all the info that is given... I know you were christian and disappointed by this religion and I also know you read propaganda site that calls for hatred of the muslims but you shoudl read the real sources...

"Once the Sacred Months are past, you may kill the idol worshipers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make. If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), you shall let them go. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful." 9:5
    Due to the profound effect of the corrupt interpretation of the so-called 'Verse of the Sword', this case will be presented in more detail.
    Due to the corrupt interpretation of this verse, we find that it has been largely used by the enemies of the Quran to claim that the Quran advocates the killing of all the infidels wherever and whenever they are encountered. Because of that, they have reduced Islam to being labelled 'the religion of the sword'!
    On the other hand, the corrupt Muslim scholars have also misinterpreted the meaning of this verse. As a result they claim that this sole verse ( 9:5 ) has abrogated specific phrases and Quranic laws in no less than 114 Quranic verses !
    Yes they claim with all audacity that divine Quranic revelation in no less than 114 Quranic verses have been abrogated by one single verse!!!!
    They commit this sinister crime despite God's clear confirmation that no words of the Quran are abrogated:
    6:115
    "The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. NOTHING SHALL ABROGATE HIS WORDS."
    ________

#186     Aug 7, 2002
  7. The corrupt Muslim scholars claim that this verse makes it the lawful duty of Muslims to kill the idol worshippers anytime, as long as it is outside the sacred months, if they do not repent and observe the Contact Prayers and charity!
    It is also their claim that since Sura 9, where this verse appears, was the penultimate Sura in the order of revelation, then if any of its laws contradicts laws in previous Sura's then the law in Sura 9 abrogates the law of the earlier Sura's.
    Their ignorance is manifest not in the issue of the sequence of the revelations, but in the fact that the claimed contradiction between 9:5 and any other Quranic revelation is in fact non existent !
    Abrogated:
    They claim that specific words in 114 verses, and often whole verses are abrogated ! These 114 verses appear in 50 Sura's.
    As numerous claimed words are repeated in more than one verse, the following are the unrepeated cases of such claimed abrogations (100 verses):
    2:256 / 3:20 / 3:159 / 4:63 / 4:80 / 4:81 / 4:84 / 4:88 / 4:90 / 4:91 / 5:3 / 5:13 / 5:99 / 6:91 / 6:106 / 6:107/ 6:108 / 6:112 / 6:135 / 6:137 / 6:159 / 7:180 / 7:199 / 8:38 / 8:61 / 10:41 / 10:99 / 10:102 / 10:108 / 11:121 / 11:122 / 13:40 / 15:3 / 15:85 / 15:88 / 15:94 / 16:82 / 16:106 / 16:127 / 17:15 /17:54 / 18:29 / 19:39 / 19:75 / 19:84 / 20:130 / 20:135 / 21:56 / 23:54 / 23:96 / 24:54 / 25:63 / 27:92 / 28:55 / 29:46 / 32:30 / 33:48 / 34:25 / 35:23 / 37:174 / 37:175 / 37:178 / 37:179 / 38:70 / 38:88 / 39:3 / 39:15 / 39:22 / 39:36 / 39:39 / 39:46 / 40:55 / 40:77 / 41:34 / 42:6 / 42:15 / 42:48 / 43:83 / 43:89 / 44:59 / 45:14 / 46:35 / 50:39 / 52:48 / 53:29 / 60:11 / 68:44 / 68:48 / 70:42 / 73:10 / 73:11 / 73:19 / 74:11 / 76:24 / 76:29 / 86:17 / 88:21 / 88:22/ 95:8 / 109:6 /
    Each one of these Quranic revelations is a testimony to the magnitude of the horrendous crime. Each one of these verses utters God's divine words "NOTHING SHALL ABROGATE HIS WORDS".
    Any reader with an unbiased intellect will immediately wonder how can God reveal 114 Quranic revelations, then change his mind and invalidate all of them with one single verse???? That does not say much for God's consistency, does it ? Such is the magnitude of the insult they directed at Almighty God !
    The truth is that non of these verses have ever been abrogated, this abrogation invention is utterly and categorically false.
    To demonstrate the truth of this matter, it is essential first to present the genuine meaning of 9:5. To do so it is essential to read the first 5 verses of Surah 9.
    Surah 9
    VERSE 1
    "Freedom from obligation (or ultimatum) is herein issued from GOD and His messenger to the idol worshipers with whom you have entered into a treaty with."
    VERSE 2
    "Therefore, roam the earth freely for four months, and know that you cannot escape from GOD, and that GOD humiliates the disbelievers."
    VERSE 3
    "A proclamation is herein issued from GOD and His messenger to all the people on the great day of pilgrimage, that GOD has disowned the idol worshipers, and so did His messenger. Thus, if you repent, it would be better for you. But if you turn away, then know that you can never escape from GOD. Promise those who disbelieve a painful retribution."
    VERSE 4
    "If the idol worshipers sign a peace treaty with you, and do not violate it, nor band together with others against you, you shall fulfil your treaty with them until the expiration date. GOD loves the righteous."
    VERSE 5
    "Once the Sacred Months are past, (and they refuse to make peace) you may kill the idol worshipers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make. If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), you shall let them go. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful."

#187     Aug 7, 2002
  8. After reading the five verses together the following matters becomes apparent:
    1- Verse 5 speaks of the idol worshippers who are AT WAR with the believers and not any idol worshippers. The words : "the idol worshipers with whom you have entered into a treaty with" in verse 1 confirms that matter since no treaty is entered into unless there is a war situation…..
    2- In verse 2 God address's the idol worshippers and tells them that they may roam freely during the four sacred months (since the believers are prohibited from fighting in these months), but that at the end they will not escape from God.
    3- In verse 4 it is once again confirmed that the believers are not to attack the idol worshippers who have signed a treaty with them and who do not violate it.
    4- Following that, in verse 5 God says that when the sacred months have passed the believers are to fight the idol worshippers.
    5- The content of verse 4 (that believers are not to fight idol worshippers who uphold the terms of a treaty) confirms the real meaning of verse 5; the believers are commanded to fight the idol worshippers (outside the sacred months) only at times of war, or when the idol worshippers violate the terms of a treaty (also in a state of war).
    This meaning is again confirmed in verse 7 with the words:
    "Exempted are those who have signed a peace treaty with you at the Sacred Masjid. If they honour and uphold such a treaty, you shall uphold it as well. GOD loves the righteous."
    In spite of all these indications in the first seven verses of Sura 9 that assert that the fighting may only be directed to the idol worshippers in a state of war, and with those who violate the terms of a peace treaty, yet the abrogation inventors have ignored all the mention of the word 'treaty' in these verses and its profound significance.
    They made it lawful for any Muslim to kill the idol worshippers at any time (war or no war) as long as it is outside the sacred months!!
    No wonder the enemies of the Quran call Islam the religion of the sword !!!
    6- Furthermore, and as will be detailed later, we are told all throughout the Quran that God prohibits the believers from fighting those who offer peace, such as :
    " .......... IF THEY LEAVE YOU ALONE, REFRAIN FROM FIGHTING YOU, AND OFFER YOU PEACE, THEN GOD GIVES YOU NO EXCUSE TO FIGHT THEM." 4:90
    But the content of this verse, along with 113 other verses was completely obliterated by the corrupt interpreters as will be detailed later.
    -----------------

#188     Aug 7, 2002
  9. To analyse the effect of this corrupt interpretation on obliterating the glorious meaning of Quranic revelations found in 114 Quranic verses, we can examine a sample of these verses and realise the extent of this crime. The following examples have been classified into five groups:
    1- Revelations that confirm that there is no compulsion in religion. The messenger (and all believers) are to report and warn with the Quran, but never to forcefully enforce Submission.
    2- Revelations that prohibit fighting those who offer peace.
    3- Revelations that advocate the call to Islam through sound advice, good reasoning and with the wisdom of the Quran, and not through chopping heads off !
    4- Revelations that advocate Mercy and Forgiveness towards the disbelievers and hypocrites.
    5- Revelations that assert that the punishment for idol worshippers and atheists lies with God and not with man.
    FIRST-
    Revelations that confirm that there is no compulsion in religion. The messenger (and all believers) are to report and warn with the Quran, but never to forcefully enforce Submission:
    1- "If they argue with you, then say, "I have simply submitted myself to God; I and those who follow me. "You shall proclaim to those who received the scripture, as well as those who did not, "Would you submit?" If they submit, then they have been guided, BUT IF THEY TURN AWAY, YOUR SOLE MISSION IS TO DELIVER THIS MESSAGE. God is Seer of all people." 3:20
    We read a clear message in this verse that the messenger's duty is only to deliver the message from God, and invite the people to submit. If they submit then they have been guided and if they choose to reject it then the messenger is to leave them alone.
    But no! According to the corrupt ignorant scholars, the verse of the sword abrogates these Quranic words and dictates that if they reject the message their heads should be struck off !!! What ignorance !
    2- This message is confirmed in numerous other verses such as :
    "The sole duty of the messenger is to deliver the message, and GOD knows everything you declare and everything you conceal." 5:99
    3- "THERE SHALL BE NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient." 2:256
    According to the notorious ideology of the sword, the corrupt interpreters granted the Muslims the right to compel the infidels by means of the sword to accept Islam! This is yet a further crime against the wisdom and truth of the Quran, as presented in this verse.
    4- "Follow what is revealed to you from your Lord, there is no god except He, and DISREGARD THE IDOL WORSHIPERS. Had GOD willed, they would not have worshiped idols. WE DID NOT APPOINT YOU AS THEIR GUARDIAN, NOR ARE YOU THEIR ADVOCATE." 6:106-107
    Once again the command here is clear from God to the prophet, and that is to disregard the idol worshipers. God asserts that the prophet is only to report and warn. The prophet is not appointed their guardian nor advocate.
    5- The same message is given to disregard even those who distort God's image or beautiful attributes:
    "To GOD belongs the most beautiful names; call upon Him therewith, and DISREGARD THOSE WHO DISTORT HIS NAMES. They will be requited for their sins." 7:18O
    It is important here to note that God asserts that the punishment for those who distort God's image lies with God. They are not to be punished by people.
    6- "O people, the truth has come to you herein from your Lord. Whoever is guided is guided for his own good. And whoever goes astray, goes astray to his own detriment. I AM NOT A GUARDIAN OVER YOU." 10:108
    7- "Therefore, carry out the orders given to you, and DISREGARD THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS." 15:94
    The command here is very clear ............ it is not to chop off the heads of the idol worshippers but to disregard them and leave them alone.
    8- "Say, "Obey GOD, and obey the messenger." If they refuse, then he is responsible for his obligations, and you are responsible for your obligations. If you obey him, you will be guided. THE SOLE DUTY OF THE MESSENGER IS TO DELIVER (THE MESSAGE)." 24:54
    9- "Say, "GOD is the only One I worship, devoting my religion absolutely to Him alone. "THEREFORE, GO ON AND WORSHIP WHATEVER YOU WISH BESIDES HIM (GOD)." Say, "The real losers are those who LOSE THEIR SOULS, and their families, ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION." Most certainly, this is the real loss." 39:14-15
    Once again the command here is to leave the idol worshippers to worship whoever or whatever they wish, and that their punishment is not on the hands of the believers, but with God on the Day of Resurrection. Once again, these Quranic words are a sharp contrast to the corrupt notion of chopping the heads off !

#189     Aug 7, 2002
  10. 10- "YOU HAVE YOUR RELIGION, AND I HAVE MINE." 109:6
    This verse outlines the words that the messenger (and all believers) must direct at the disbelievers who reject Islam. In other words, the believers are simply to say to the disbelievers 'you go on and follow what religion you wish to follow, and I will follow my religion'. Once again the confirmation that there is no compulsion in religion is well pronounced.
    11- "Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. DO YOU WANT TO FORCE THE PEOPLE TO BECOME BELIEVERS?" 10:99
    The question in this verse is an academic one, in other words the command is not to try to force anyone into Islam. The test that we have to undergo on earth demands that we denounce idolatry on our own, without being forced by others. If we are forced into becoming Muslims, there would be no credit due ....... it has to be our own choice.
    12- "Proclaim: "This is the truth from your Lord," then WHOEVER WILLS LET HIM BELIEVE, AND WHOEVER WILLS LET HIM DISBELIEVE." 18:29
    Once again, the message of 'no compulsion in religion' is very clear within these Quranic words.
    13- "You shall remind, for your mission is to deliver this reminder. YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER THEM." 88:21-22
    The message of no compulsion in religion is once again emphasised in these Quranic words.
    SECOND
    Revelations that prohibit fighting those who offer peace:
    1- "IF THEY RESORT TO PEACE, SO SHALL YOU, and put your trust in GOD. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient." 8:61
    The prohibition to fight those who offer peace is clear.
    2- "Exempted are those who join people with whom you have signed a peace treaty, and those who come to you wishing not to fight you, nor fight their relatives. Had GOD willed, He could have permitted them to fight against you. Therefore, IF THEY LEAVE YOU ALONE, REFRAIN FROM FIGHTING YOU, AND OFFER YOU PEACE, THEN GOD GIVES YOU NO EXCUSE TO FIGHT THEM." 4:90
    The command here is loud and clear, the believers have no right to fight those who offer them peace, in other words there is no excuse to find ANYBODY who is not an aggressor, whatever their conviction may be.
    3- "How can the idol worshipers demand any pledge from GOD and from His messenger? "Exempted are those who have signed a peace treaty with you at the Sacred Masjid. If they honour and uphold such a treaty, you shall uphold it as well. GOD loves the righteous." 9:7
    Once again, the command is clear that the believers may not fight those who uphold a treaty of peace.
    THIRD
    Revelations that advocate the call to Islam through sound advice, good reasoning and with the wisdom of the Quran, and not through chopping heads off !
    1- "God is fully aware of their innermost intentions. YOU SHALL NOT FORCEFULLY CONFRONT THEM, instead enlighten them, and give them good advice that may save their souls." 4:63
    Sadly, the corrupt interpreters obliterated the wisdom in these verses by claiming that the words:
    "YOU SHALL NOT FORCEFULLY CONFRONT THEM, instead give them good advice that may save their souls" have been abrogated by the verse of the sword. In other words, they say (about the disbelievers) that if they do not believe, do not enlighten them, and do not give them sound advice but instead kill them all !
    2- "You shall invite to the path of your Lord with WISDOM AND SOUND ADVICE, AND DEBATE WITH THEM EMPLOYING THE BEST POSSIBLE REASONING. Your Lord knows best who has strayed from His path, and He knows best who are the guided ones." 16:125
    The wisdom of these Quranic verse is a far cry from the corrupt advocate of chopping the heads of the infidels off !
    3- "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, THEY ONLY UTTER 'SALAAM' (peace)." 25:63
    The Quran advocates the most civilized manner to address all people, even the ignorant, and that is with the word Peace.
    4- "(Say) 'I am simply commanded to worship the Lord of this town-He has made it a safe sanctuary-and He possesses all things. I am commanded to be a submitter. And to RECITE THE QURAN. Whoever is guided is guided for his own good, and IF THEY GO ASTRAY, THEN SAY, "I AM SIMPLY A WARNER." 27:91-92
    Here the command is to guide with the wisdom of the Quran, and that the ones who go astray after that are to be left alone.
    5- "Not equal is the good response and the bad response. YOU SHALL RESORT TO THE BEST POSSIBLE RESPONSE. Thus, the one who used to be your enemy, may become your best friend." 41:34
    Once again, the believers are commanded here to use the best possible manner and attitude in preaching the way of God.
    FOURTH
    Revelations that advocate Mercy and Forgiveness towards the disbelievers and hypocrites.
    1- "It was a consequence of their violating the covenant that we condemned them, and we caused their hearts to become hardened. Consequently, they took the words out of context, and disregarded some of the commandments given to them. You will continue to witness betrayal from them, excepting a few of them. YOU SHALL PARDON THEM, AND DISREGARD THEM. GOD loves those who are benevolent." 5:13

The subject here is the Jews who violated God's commandments (see verse 12). Despite of their gross sin in violating the commandments and also corrupting the meaning of the Scripture, God still commands the prophet (and all believers) to pardon them. Very different from the call to chop the heads of the disbelievers off !
    2- "YOU SHALL RESORT TO PARDON, ADVOCATE TOLERANCE, AND DISREGARD THE IGNORANT." 7:199
    Once again, the command here is to pardon, tolerate, and disregard all the ignorant idol worshipers, and never to forcefully impose submission on them.
    3- "We did not create the heavens and the earth, and everything between them, except for a specific purpose. The end of the world will come, so SHOW THEM (the disbelievers) SINCERE FORGIVENESS" 15:85
    This is the heart of the Quran that the enemies of Islam tried to corrupt. In place of forgiveness, pardon and tolerance, they have presented a false image of the Quran that is based on savagery, aggression and intolerance !
    4- "You shall DISREGARD THEM AND SAY, "PEACE;" they will surely find out." 43:89
    "PEACE" is the attitude that the Quran advocates towards the disbelievers. Sadly this message of peace has been obliterated by the ignorant interpreters who abused the Quran.
    5- "Tell those who believe to FORGIVE THOSE WHO DO NOT LONG FOR THE DAYS OF (meeting) GOD. He will fully pay everyone for whatever they have earned." 45:14
    The call for forgiveness even towards the enemies of God is well pronounced throughout the Quran. Sadly the ignorant have attempted to tarnish this image.
    FIFTH
    Revelations that assert that the punishment for idol worshippers and atheists lies with God and not with man.
    1- "Whether we show you what we promise them, or terminate your life before that, your sole mission is to deliver (the message). IT IS US WHO WILL CALL THEM TO ACCOUNT." 13:40
    The message here is clear, the judgment and punishment for idolatry lies with God and not with man.
    2- "To GOD belongs the most beautiful names; call upon Him therewith, and disregard those who distort His names. THEY WILL BE REQUITED (BY GOD) FOR THEIR SINS." 7:18O
    Once again, it is important here to note that God asserts that the punishment for those who distort God's image lies with God. They are not to be punished by people.
    3- "Do not be impatient; WE ARE PREPARING FOR THEM (the idol worshippers) SOME PREPARATION (retribution)." 19:84
    This verse confirms that the punishment for the idol worshippers is not with the prophet or any believer, but it is a punishment prepared by God for them in the hereafter.
    This is also confirmed in the following verse :
    "THEREFORE, BE PATIENT IN THE FACE OF THEIR UTTERANCES, and praise and glorify your Lord before sunrise and before sunset. And during the night glorify Him, as well as at both ends of the day, that you may be happy." 20:130
    4- "Absolutely, the religion shall be devoted to GOD alone. Those who set up idols beside Him say, "We idolize them only to bring us closer to GOD; for they are in a better position!" GOD WILL JUDGE THEM REGARDING THEIR DISPUTES. GOD does not guide such liars, disbelievers." 39:3
    Once again we are told here that it is GOD who will judge the idol worshippers.
    5- "Proclaim: "This is the truth from your Lord," then whoever wills let him believe, and whoever wills let him disbelieve. WE HAVE PREPARED FOR THE TRANSGRESSORS A FIRE that will completely surround them." 18:29
    The command here is to only proclaim and warn then leave each to his/her own choice. Once again, the words "WE HAVE PREPARED FOR THE TRANSGRESSORS A FIRE" confirm that the punishment for idolatry is with God alone.
    ---------------------------------
    This is the full dimension of this horrendous and sinister crime that has been committed by the enemies of the Quran. With the corrupt interpretation of only one Quranic verse (9:5) they have obliterated the divine message contained in no less than 114 Quranic verses!
    Moreover, by doing so, they have presented Islam to be a religion of vengeance, aggression and brutal enforcement. In contrast, the testimony of 114 verses proclaim Islam to be a religion of free choice, mercy. forgiveness, sound advice and good reasoning.
    Woe to the enemies of God ......their day will surely come.
    For now and for always, the true message of the Quran will prevail over all the false attempts of the wicked.

#190     Aug 7, 2002