Evil Doers blow up university students

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jul 31, 2002.

1. 1/ I don’t want to convince you about anything…. I am just saying your words are the words used by bloody fascists and racists… and saying what you say is futile and stupid … I sent you a private email since I believed your aim was to learn something and not waste your time on silly rhetoric in public forums but apparently it is not… If your main occupation is to waist you time on silly rhetoric, it is not mine… sorry dude ..

Apparently, I was wrong. And yes I am a complete idiot .. I am wasting my time with a stupid idiot and fascist... (refer to the previous post about my definition of a fascist)...

I already asked you before what are the facts that for you confirm that Islam is the worst possible religion... I don’t want accusations and from what I know texts have never killed people… but I disagree with your view of the Kuran and I am convinced it is a religion of peace. The first thing in Islam you say to anybody is salam “Peace be upon you”…

If you are referring to the texts then my answer is you are dumb stupid since I brought you texts from the Kuran.. and for me Islam remains the religion of peace…which you did not even know you stupid idiot.. You are talking about something you don’t know… but the worst is that you are talking about it badly and that is sad….

If your reference is history ... I brought to you several historical facts that Islam was certainly not the worst religion... I am convinced Christianity is by far the most bloodiest religion in the whole planet and I have the facts … it certainly made more harm to humanity than Islam ... they even wanted to burn books written by plato Aristotle and Socrate… it is thanks to Muslims that you are reading books of your ancestors you stupid idiot.. the church wanted to burn them all… this is historical facts… Galileo was killed because he said earth was not flat and was considered a heretic…

The thing is you base your insults and critics on nothing… you are an integrist and a fanatic in a way since you have an opinion and you are blind… If Islam was that bad then why thanks to it all the sciences flourished and on the contrary western countries knew just the darkness in medieval ages why explain it to me… Since you are not that knowledgeable except in stupidities, let me remind you that before Islam Arabs were just savage tribes and that after one century of Islam it was the first power in the world…. Why because many new things were introduced and people loved it.. you had science you had the economy, you had democracy…

People entered into Islam without being forced read historical books… Arabs entered new countries without fighting Ignacio Olague wrote a book where he said Arabs never invaded spain… and so and so and so I have hundreds of historical facts…

#161     Aug 6, 2002
  2. The world today…

Today things have changed Islam is not the dominant religion and Islamic countries are poor.. as you may notice you have a few rich countries and a lot of very poor countries that were colonised badly during 100 years sometimes more… The british and french colons created small countries such as Koweit (600,000 inhabitants) and also artificial borders and killed millions of people in muslim countries but also in african and asian countries… Things are far from being perfect I know that and I don’t want to defend the current situation.. However, in the bible it is written “Judge not least you be judged”

Facts : the first person that led Muslims to preach was a black man. It was a slave freed by the prophet… Islam probited slavery Christianity never… This is why till the late sixties in the US, black were treated as slaves and inferior animals this part of the american history is for me a nightmare and I would certainly be ashamed to be an american in the sixties.. For me this is hundred million years away from civilization… I prefer the Muslim version with Bilal the black muslim. Black people were considered by white Christian Americans (not all hopefully) as animals… Whereas in the 7th century, black people were free in muslim countries... strange isnt'it…. Have you seen the movie Malcolm X When he went to Mecca… he said I am in heaven nobody is looking at me the same way they are looking at me in The US. They consider me one of theirs … Everybody, be it rich poor white black yellow has the same dress and everybody is equal… for me there is nothing better than that…

So if for you Islam is the worst possible religion what can you say of that… lies… no no no truth… and yes it hurts, since with this single fact I consider that not only Islam is not the worst religion but it is by far the only one that brought a lot to the whole humanity and that respects the other religions… I talked to you about the hadith of Mohammed :”always behave the best possible way with people of the book”

PM me if you want to learn more. But Apparently you are not as humble as “Montaigne”. If you want to continue this futile discussion sorry dude my time is too precious to waist it with a moron like you.

TF

#162     Aug 6, 2002
  3. Josh_B

Josh_B

but hidden behind the smoke and mirror:

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    (H. L. Mencken.)

Josh

#163     Aug 6, 2002
  4. Traderfut, I'm not a Muslim and have never read the Koran and I am very surprised by daniel_m's quotes from the Koran condoning violence and killing. Are these quotes true or false? Also, can both your quotes and daniel's quotes be true without contradicting each other? Please help me understand!:confused:

#164     Aug 6, 2002
  5. I hope this will be the last post on this subject… :) :)

Basically my reasoning is quite simple. Daniel came with the following affirmation “Islam is the BY FAR the worst religion”

The least to say is that when you say that you should , especially with today events, be very careful and bring strong arguments….

His arguments are those quotes. Words are words… You can take words from a book and make whatever you want especially in a big book like the Koran… I have read the Koran and I never ever believed this book called for violence.. Islam means peace and the Muslim should always behave well… moreover, I brought sentences that are confirming that view… Muslims were asked to protect people that are non Muslim… and when Islam was in power many people remained Christians and Jewish…. They did not need to change religion and they were not forced to…

This brings us to the inquisition where Catholics when they took Spain were charged to
    kill all the Jews and the Muslims that did not want to become Christians..
    This is a historical fact and many Jews and Muslims were killed…. That is a historical fact… I don’t agree with texts he brought but more than that, may be in the bible you won’t find that but this is what Christians did…. All non Christians did not have the choice either they become Christians or they are killed… go to many Muslim countries even Iraq and you will find Christians… crazy isn’t it???? No, this is simply that Islam asked the Muslims not to assault people of the book… that is why in Syria Lebanon Egypt irak ….
    You will find Christians and Jews…. Jews were at peace with Muslims before the creation of Israel.. you have to know that when Israel was on the verge of creation whole boats of Jewish quit their respective countries for Israel financed by rotshild..…

But if you go to countries like Spain France Italy…. Where Muslim were before the 15th century, you will find no Muslim after that period… why because Christianity was and is still intolerant of the other religions… which is not the case of Islam and this is simply history…

In France the Catholics killed the protestants in st barthelemy and that was a bloody killing…

Nazis and fascists also were tolerated by the church and even helped. They killed non Christians and also communists that were atheists….

Slavery… Christianity always tolerated slavery.. this is what I learned in my first year degree in economy. Whereas Islam prohibited slavery and more than that the first person that led Muslims to preach was a black Muslim… what a symbol in the 7th century…. Till today I believe it is a real beautiful thing…

Indians from Latin America were decimated by the Spanish Christians… the Indians welcomed those Spanish and what happened was simply a carnage…

Indians in north America had no better treatment… and the prosecutors were not Muslims either…

Colonisation of Africa and Asia… many people were also killed in the name of the church and I am not talking about the genocide of millions of people perpetrated by the French and the British…. Their aim was to civilize the barbarians… you have to read texts of the 19th or even the 20th century.. it is simply terrible ….

What I want to point out is that if you take historical facts Christianity is by far the worst religion …. But I respect Christians as a Muslim and I believe there are good Christians and good Jews… my neighbours in my country of origin are Jewish and each time they see me they kiss me and call me their son…. I just don’t believe Daniel’s words and think it is Propaganda..

Do not misinterpret these words… Islam is not perfect and muslins are far from being perfect… however I don’t think as he says Islam is the worst possible religion and I think there is enough evidence and historical facts to prove it …..

Peace brothers

#165     Aug 6, 2002
  6. #166     Aug 6, 2002
  7. #167     Aug 6, 2002
  8. Babak

Babak

#168     Aug 6, 2002
  9. Basically my reasoning is quite simple. Daniel came with the following affirmation “Islam is the BY FAR the worst religion”

Traderfrut, I regret ever saying that, because it has given you ammunition to TOTALLY IGNORE the LEGITIMATE PROBLEMS I brought up with regards to your "peaceful" religion.

You have TOTALLY AVOIDED answering anything I have put to you. You should become a politician, your avoidance skills are sublime.

The least to say is that when you say that you should , especially with today events, be very careful and bring strong arguments….

TF2000, OPEN YOUR EYES. If you wanna talk about life today, in the 21st century, look at the standard of life "enjoyed" by women in ISlamic society. PATHETIC! Direct contravention of teh Universal Declaration of Human Rights!

Is THIS ALONE not enough reason to condemn Islam??? SURELY IT IS!

His arguments are those quotes. Words are words… You can take words from a book and make whatever you want especially in a big book like the Koran…

No you cannot. "words are words"?? That is the most laughable response I have ever heard in my life. Words have meaning my friend. Words can inspire us to love, to fight, to hate and to kill. WHY DOES THE KORAN CONTAIN THOSE WORDS?? Because Allah said them, right? You cannot simply close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen because you don't like it. Face up to it, my friend.

You probably don' t like it that Muhammed fancied a 6 year old girl, but, being the respectful man he was (BS!), he waited until she was.....wait for it......9 years old, before he popped her.

This is the man your religion regards as the most perfect human to ever live. A commentary on lunatic actions of this bastard would fill a book.

I have read the Koran and I never ever believed this book called for violence.. Islam means peace and the Muslim should always behave well… moreover, I brought sentences that are confirming that view…

It doesn't matter what YOU BELIEVED...it matters what the book actually SAYS! Islam means "submission" to the will of Allah, stop bullshitting.

You are simply picking out parts that you like, and ignoring parts that you dont like. That, sir, makes you one big hypcrite!

Muslims were asked to protect people that are non Muslim… and when Islam was in power many people remained Christians and Jewish…. They did not need to change religion and they were not forced to…

Traderfut, you keep trying to deflect the discussion towards attrocities committed by Christians. You just don't get it! I hate Christianity almost as much as I hate Islam! So jsut don't bother!

Hinduism, now there's another religion that is a total load of shit. It also mistreats its population by arbitrarily defining them into "castes". basically, in hinduism, if you are born as a lower caste - that's it. Your destiny is predetermined - you can never rise above your caste. PRIMITIVE. But I don't really have as muchof a problem with Hinduism. You know why? Because it doesn't demand that the whole world become hindus (unlike Islam). In fact, you can only be hindu if you are born hindu. So I'm not that interesting in bashing their religion, even though it deserves bashing.

Slavery… Christianity always tolerated slavery.. this is what I learned in my first year degree in economy. Whereas Islam prohibited slavery and more than that the first person that led Muslims to preach was a black Muslim… what a symbol in the 7th century…. Till today I believe it is a real beautiful thing…

ER, i think you had better check your facts on that....don't make me embarass you further..

Do not misinterpret these words… Islam is not perfect and muslins are far from being perfect… however I don’t think as he says Islam is the worst possible religion and I think there is enough evidence and historical facts to prove it …..

I don't need HISTORICAL facts you idiot. I only need to look at the holy book - the Koran - that the religion is based on! Again, for the upteenth time I say - YOU HAVE ANSWERED NOTHING.

You know, if this were a formal public debate, you would have been laughed of the stage a loooong time ago...

I know it's not easy for you to accept what I say - especially since I say it so provocatively....but that's something for you to come to grips with. I faced the same internal wrestling when I first began to doubt the religion i was bought up in - Greek Orthodoxy. But now I am so glad I gave it up - I feel totally liberated and I can see the world for what it is. Your faith is blinding you my friend. It is distorting your view of reality.

#169     Aug 6, 2002
  10. Very good points in this text .... that's the truth about the decadence of Islam... when at the top they stopped working and started to be blind that is when muslim countries collapsed...

However, I cannot let the author say that colonisation did no harm to muslim countries and even asian or african countries...

let's take africa ... it is the richest continent in the palnet as regards minerals precious metals... and yet the poorest... I don't think that it is because of the laziness of african... I think you will and I will never suffer like they suffer... no colonisation did really hurt those countries and the west installed dictators and helped them militarily.. the best clienst of the west in terms of arms are certainly third world countries... and instead of investing in education they invest in violence all that with the help of the west

#170     Aug 6, 2002