Evidently, Right Wing politics can make you fat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick Foresight, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Tony Stark and Bugenhagen like this.
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I sincerely believe that the effects of sugar on the brain, particularly anxiety, is biasing people towards right wing politics in the US. High Fructose Corn syrup in everything etc.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

It's social media. The basement dwellers get panic attacks when in public

4. Interesting propositions. Big picture, I'm just waiting for natural (de)selection to take its course. :D

Bugenhagen likes this.
  5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I think one lends to the other :)

Modern "right" = fearfulness, a state of mind which is driven by key hormones and modifiers. A balanced person is going to be more in the middle and reject offensively populist propaganda.

Sugar makes you stupid: Study shows high-fructose diet sabotages learning, memory

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-05-sugar-stupid-high-fructose-diet-sabotages.html

Also the stupid.. oh god.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. If that's the case the transgender crowd must be mainlining sugar.

Hotcakes likes this.
  7. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

Ya, the Streets of California are paved with human shit and discarded drug needles. Oh and zombies stumbling around from their last fentanyl OD

Dont forget the oceans of garbage and tent cities popping up on Rodeo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Yeah, almost no transgender people, 0.002% to 0.003% identified at birth with 0.6% or less as adults feeling a bit in the wrong gender but many are injecting hormones.

I think Hotcakes may be transgender. What guy calls himself Hotcakes?

9. It was either that or cow pie. He made the wrong choice.

Bugenhagen likes this.
  10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Either one of them have a lot of high fructose corn syrup, can't imagine him affording pure maple syrup. (if that is actually much better anyway).

#10     Nov 6, 2019