Everyone Should Quit Their Jobs And Trade

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, May 15, 2007.

1. This is just way to easy, it never goes down, and always goes up, what are we at like up 30 of the last 32 days.

Geez this is great, I have my own ATM machine here. Any time I need a couple of thousand dollars just buy 15 dow mini futures contracts, ZERO RISK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. dow is always going up

forget the nasdaq

Mega cap rally.

3. Up up and away in my beautiful balloon, Im gonna be rich$$$$$$$

4. Buy the Dow anywere and you will make money GARANTEED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ dont miss out on the free money.

You can even buy @ 13500 buy this time next week it will be @ 13600 trade YM and get rich $$$$$$$$$$$

Think Im crazy just watch.

5. congrats on those long from 13160 bro $$

6. don't worry fellow dipster - just a matter of time before everyone joins us - teachers, dentists, lawyers........everyone gonna be dipping soon.....need a 1517+ close for may - that's all and its gonna be sweet.

7. We will hit 15000 when that happens.

:D

8. Its just to easy. Why work for someone else when you can make $1000.00 a day trading index futures mainly the Dow mini YM.

Incredibly easy everyone should at least try during this free money period $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

9. EASY MONEY EVERY DAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ JUST BUY THE DIPS, ARE HECK JUST BUY ANYWERE.

IT MAY PULL BACK AND TRY TO SCARE YOU OUT, BUT IT ALWAYS ROARS RIGHT BACK.

10. S2007S

S2007S

ANOTHER RECORD BREAKER TODAY

45TH RECORD SINCE OCT 2006.

#10     May 16, 2007