Everyone makes money in ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SusanaDT, Apr 1, 2008.

1. You guys are not nice, everyone on this board sucked at their beginning. and most are still sucking. She has the balls to claim she is at the stage where she sucks and she's assuming most of the people here are too, which happens to be the case.

Susana, Trading for guys is like a big dick contest but with nobody willing to takes their pants down and compare with a measuring tape.

you will find almost zero help on this forum, you were very lucky to find supportive ppl on the thread where youa sked for books recommendation (or something like that)

#71     Apr 3, 2008
  2. Nah, as coolweb said, in real life we're pretty nice ... unless someone asks for our help and then turns around and starts trashing us.

Then nobody is nice ... at least no one I've ever met.

Welcome to the world ... c l u e l e s s

#72     Apr 3, 2008

3. Your right, this board was awesome with great minds here at one time. Most of us left and a bunch went to another board where they have a hidden forum for certain members to talk about trading and the markets. None of us want that board ruined so members are hand picked.

It really is a shame that the few with no class/ethics gave us this bad name in the public eye. The good thing i see from the new LLC rule is they can't churn traders anymore and if they don't make money they will be where they belong.

And that statement is for anyone who wants to claim the prize. If it's not you it should roll of your back.If it sticks and makes you go hmmmmm...... You make the call:eek:

I laugh and laugh at some things i read and keep them coming as if there is no comedy whats the point. I know who to speak with about the markets and love to help good honest people all the time.

#73     Apr 4, 2008
  4. Don't tell me, do you have a secret morse code for entry into the Cabal? :p

Do you also have secret decorder rings? :D

Boy, hope the Banks don't get wind of it and endup recruiting the talent away.

You're right, this board is just funnier than hell.

#74     Apr 4, 2008
  5. Your words would have more meaning and weight if you weren't a woman :p

#75     Apr 4, 2008
  6. The biggest problem here in this board is that some of you are too scared to admit that you can't stop losing because if you would no one would read your posts and your credibility as a trader would go out the window. There is just too much ego in trading.

So many actions are taken to "prove" yourself worthy that your insincerity can be read from a mile away. Why post trades in the first place, what's the point ? Once again, the ego building factor. "Love me, I'm good, I'm great.!"

I, on the other hand, feel no shame in admitting that I'm stuck in the break even stage because lying about it would be a real big loss.

Would not be surprised if the winners to losers ratio was more in the 1% line instead of the infamous 5%, yes, it's really that bad, at least in this online atmosphere.

Do I think consistent profitable trading is possible ? Of course, do I think the vast majority of the posers here are full of it ? Duh, crystal clear that they are.

Keep on winning on "Elite Traders", quite a shame it's all monopoly money.

The lying to yourself and to others is what makes all this phenomenon so interesting.

Have a great evening, you big boys don't scare me :)

Susana

#76     Apr 4, 2008
  7. Glad to hear it.

There's hope for you yet ... :D

#77     Apr 4, 2008

8. :D

#78     Apr 4, 2008
  9. PICK ME!

#79     Apr 4, 2008
  10. Theres a private forum created for the true Elite traders. Monthly fee is $1000. There we exchange trading strategies and insider info before public knows. We work with major hedge funds and get their tips before they juice stocks up or down. We bet our sure things. Everything else is just gambling.:)

The public forum of ET is strictly entertainment value. A step up from a yahoo forum.:)

#80     Apr 4, 2008