Everyone makes money in ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SusanaDT, Apr 1, 2008.

1. No one owes me anything and Im not even asking for anything.

However, I never saw a discussion board with so much dishonesty.

Everyone here makes money, yet 99% of the info posted is as good as poo.

All rich all "elite", give me a break.

Thank you for the immature insults moving elsewhere.

Don't lie to yourself, it's ridiculous.

Susana

#11     Apr 1, 2008
  2. Its the internet everyone is rich and good looking. There are more Ferrari's own on boards like ET then were ever produced. This is nothing new, have fun with it.

#12     Apr 1, 2008
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Suzana, I doubt you want to see my PnL for today, red is the colour of the day so far

#13     Apr 1, 2008
  4. You just dont know what to look for. Currently, you dont know enough to differentiate between what APPEARS as poo and what is actually very very useful info.

Its takes years to get things refined in your trading and also to know how to spot valuable knowledge

#14     Apr 1, 2008
  5. nitro

nitro

#15     Apr 1, 2008
  6. So why did you create this thread then? I just don't get it ... :confused:

LOL, this is how guys are. There's also a ton of good stuff here, it's all about the cup being 1/8th full.

Most people aren't saying they are rich, if so, it's ususally a tall tale, so just call them out on it, have a good internet bash down, and move on to the next trading day, just like the rest of us. :D

Most of us work at it day to day, trying to keep our focus, "trade" some good information, help a few out here or there, keep some company as we sit in front of our screen(s) and maybe share a story that others can relate to/relate to a story that someone has shared.

That's about the size of it.

#16     Apr 1, 2008
  7. Why apologize?

You're 1000% right.

#17     Apr 1, 2008
  8. Stick to stocks man.
    Just the fact that people have shared some of what it has taken them years to figure out should mean something to you Susana.

Case in point, someone said something to you about Trend & Momentum.

So tell me:

What is the trend today?

How do you use price momentum once you have defined the trend?

JSSPMK is a different story, he's unique. :D

#18     Apr 1, 2008
  9. Aok

Aok

For Susana.

A parody of Judges 13:17-18

17 Then Susana inquired of the angel of ELITE TRADER, "What is the nature of your trading methology, so that we may honor you when your word comes true?"

18 He replied, "Why do you ask for my equity name? It is beyond understanding."

Seriously, why would you believe in anyone even if they captured their trading day via Camtasia and posted on YouTube? It still is only one day. Anyone who went to that much trouble I'd say either had a)huge ego b)or was selling a system or c) had a Mother Teresa-like desire to share.

There are NO Mother Teresa's in Goldman Sachs so that leaves A or B.

Find your own methodology and honor yourself. You MAY however have to work for it. In the meantime for those who share their journals, blotters, trades and ideas, instead of biting off their hand why dont you look and see where their finger is pointing. Lest they give you The Finger.

Good trading.

#19     Apr 1, 2008
  10. People use ET as a "hedge". They make money in their ET account and lose it in their other acct, so they usually breakeven at worst.:p

#20     Apr 1, 2008