Everyone makes money in ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SusanaDT, Apr 1, 2008.

1. However, in reality, it's a different story.

You are not fooling everyone, certainly not me.

Unless you a enter a trade and post it in real time with precise risks/stops and targets follow by timed updates and concluded with a blotter when the trade is completed don't believe for a second what some "traders" here want you to believe.

Sorry, it's just the way I feel.

Susana

2. They don't call it "Elitetrader" for nothin

3. Don't hate the players... hate the game.

4. Would you also like the keys to my car, my house, maybe my social security # and my pin #'s for my bank accounts too?

Get lost crazy lady :p

5. I don't hate anyone but those that lie to everyone and even themselves are pretty pitiful.

Susana

6. There is always a strong tendency from some that post trades to need to be right or make themselves feel better by looking smart, especially if they are out there cheerleading a lot. Whether a profit is real or not, who knows? Some on here do it as a learning tool for themselves and others and I think they are being honest with their journals (neke and youngtrader come to mind). It's when you go through the ups and downs that you grow as a trader, not always being right or making money everyday. Others are just stroking their ego and are probably not even making real trades in the first place.

7. It's a typical strategy to use an extreme to defend your position.

Sorry, does not work for me either.

Susana

8. Well, nobody here owes you anything as justification for trades in my opinion. You can choose to believe them or not. What does it matter to you anyway? It is not even worth worrying about it honestly.

9. Like Brock said, no owes you jack on this board (or anyone else for that matter). You can choose to learn bits and pieces from strategies discussed in conversation here or you can choose not to. But starting a thread complaining about people not giving you precise details of all their trades is RIDICULOUS.

10. What's wrong SusanaDT?

You seem to be doing well with your learning curve and making some progress in your trading, as well as joining in on the PnL Thread party.
    True learning will only take place in the depths of your conciousness as you learn ... first about yourself, then the markets, and then how you want to trade them.

Contrary to what you say, as there is nothing new under the sun, there is an extraordinary amount of information here on Elite Trader ... not for you to get what you don't know, but rather for you to confirm what you do. :cool:

Good trading to all of you.

#10     Apr 1, 2008