everyone knows I'm BEST

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Actually Prince Harry a poem is a poser thing.

#21     Mar 17, 2004
  2. How desperate would someone have to be to post something to get attention, which they know full well would be negative attention?

Truly mentally ill is such a personality.

It is the equivalent of someone intentionally putting a sign on their back that says "kick me."

#22     Mar 17, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

this explains everything.....dont forget to have mom pack you a nice lunch.....:p

#23     Mar 17, 2004
  4. Well said. Since he wants it,he shall have it.
    rosensterns biography: there once was a man from Cabot wholived on toe jam and snot;when he couldn't get these he lived on the cheese of the head of his grungy old cock.

#24     Mar 17, 2004
  5. vega

vega

Elcubano,

Hope you enjoyed the last few months relishing in the World Series win. Thanks for letting us have Derek Lee, and enjoy Hee Sop Choi (although now that he left the Cubbies he'll probably be an All-Star):eek:

Haven't seen you post in a while, thought you may have gone into hiding with Bartman.:D

Vega:D

Hope all is going well, later

#25     Mar 17, 2004
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

BUT WE GOT BOSTON ( thats football )........yeah baby. I saw derek lee at the ocean drive anual party....and i also saw Paris Hiltonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yeah baby......Jeremy Shockey with not one but twooooo sweeeeeet women....

#26     Mar 17, 2004
  7. vega

vega

Oh yeah, well the Bears just signed an offensive lineman:p so take that, lol..........

Vega:D

#27     Mar 17, 2004
  8. Hey rosenwood,

What are you? Some kind of hit and run guy?
    I spotted this new crazy thread title and knew without looking it only could be you. When are you studying your philosophy? Not very much I guess.

I repost the following as you seem to continuously run away:
    Hey pocket full of roses,

What kind of wit are you talking about? Is that your confounding genetics with philosophy that you subsequently tried to pass on as poetry?

By the way, didn't get any answer about why a guy like you would want to become a trader? Did you sort out your IB vs TS riddle yet?

#28     Mar 17, 2004
  9. ART
    Bundmaster
    Nononsense
    EL

Pathetic, all of you are.

#29     Mar 17, 2004
  10. A quack you are.

#30     Mar 18, 2004