Everyone is BUYING

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tenthousandmen, May 21, 2012.

1. Busta21

Busta21

THIS JPLAZARD GUY IS A REAL DOUCH BAG...SIR I BELIEVE YOU ARE AN AGENT FOR SUMMERS EVE CORPORATION

#31     Jun 16, 2012
  2. ocean5

ocean5

Everyone is lying, crying and flying...

#32     Jun 16, 2012
  3. is that a bum-tum-tum or a tro-lo-lo? on the 15 minute fractal that is :)

cheers

#33     Jun 17, 2012
  4. Wow you're up like 5% already for the year, and it's not even summer.:eek:

#34     Jun 19, 2012
  5. Makes sense. I don't see the Fed shooting its QE3 bullet right now when it doesn't need to and when the market is rallying hard already without any QE, just simply Op Twist.

#35     Jun 19, 2012
  6. Agreed. I don't even think they will introduce twist tomorrow as I find it strange that we would be stepping in before the Europeans on some form of easing. The UK has come in so It could be plausible we will be behind but I think the Europeans need to come in first on a bond buying spree, drop rates 50basis at least, or ECB comes in with a great package to deploy. Either way I like how where always superman when it comes to saving the markets just like the alien invasion movies you only see our Military take down a whole race. lol

#36     Jun 19, 2012
  7. While there was a bounce, my o.p. was not a market call, just a thought based on a week of data. Unless if you are mad about that obamacare thread I made (which was not even provocative), enjoy yourself with one star.

#37     Jun 19, 2012