Everyone is asking, What the hell happened to Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 4, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Best post I've read in some time!!!!!

#11     Oct 4, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Another great post!

#12     Oct 4, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

"Oh, the poor baby Obama."

--read somewhere on the ET forum

#13     Oct 4, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yeah. Obummer running the Country? Lol! Whoever came up with that one smokes some amazing stuff! Obummer couldn't run a McDonald's.

Think I'm gonna start calling him the wizard from Phoenix trading's post. That one is not only funny, it's a fact!

#14     Oct 4, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Everyone is asking, What the hell happended to Obama?"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ag4kqGr5wAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Oct 4, 2012
  6. He got elected with a little help from affirmative action......

As you can see, discrimination in favor of the less qualified leads to inferior resultz

:eek:

#16     Oct 4, 2012
  7. Romney talk about the big 5 bank Obama give money to. But is Romney really sure he will not give money too for to stop the systemic risk of the bad bets of swaps?. He really never in the shoes of Obama with all the financial corruption to fix.

#17     Oct 4, 2012
  8. Is my point that Romney claim he is good with making money and business. Ok, he have success. But his thinking is for gain for his family. That is his acheivement and his success. Good for him to do this. But he never have to think in the long big picture of his whole country to be success. He is thinking of his family and his mormon religion to provide for. He never have to think in the big picture for his whole country. He talk, but he never have to provide for the whole country. If Romney is Golman Sach or other big 5 in the financial crisis, he will do what Obama is doing to stop the sytemic risk. He will do that too. So much he will do that too because he want tp protect the wealth of his big bank friends who make the bad bet. I really have no care for his mormom faith to make me believe he care for people. He is big business person and he is faithful to the money, not religion. You know in the heart this is true. He is full of shit.

#18     Oct 4, 2012
  9. gtor514

gtor514

+1

I hope everyone is finally seeing what a fraud this guy is, a hoax perpetrated by the MSM to make this guy out for a President of the US which he clearly has no business acting as

#19     Oct 5, 2012