Everyone but the Bush administration is DEAD WRONG about EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Nobel laureates? The United Nations? Former White House staff members selected by the Administration?

THEY'RE ALL WRONG.

THEY ALL HAVE ALTERIOR MOTIVES.

WE DON'T HAVE ANY ALTERIOR MOTIVES.

YEAH, WE HAVE TIES TO THE OIL INDUSTRY, AND SOME OF US WROTE A PAPER A FEW YEARS AGO ABOUT HOW THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE INVADED IRAQ AND TOOK IT OVER, BUT THESE ARE JUST COINCIDENCES!!!

COINCIDENCES!

EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT US, BECAUSE WE SAY SO.

2. Turok

Turok

Amen Brother.

JB

3. It's good to be President!

:p

4. BSAM

BSAM

bung, you're really Laura Bush, aren't you. Uh huh, caught you didn't I???

5. Bung!! hehehe:D :D :D
    It's good to be the King!!! either yer with us or if you don't agree........ yer siding with them evildoers and you will be exterminated.:D :D

Wags!!! 40/barrel!!!! Oil cartel loves Bush!!!:D:D:D Would easily throw in half a bill to have him re-elected, they wouldn't have it any other way. Was it Chevron revenues up 10 billion per CNBC? hehehe Heck one more war errr...to liberate/democratize Saudis next? :D :D

6. cuz

cuz

Especially when your family is in the oil business...........LOL

7. yep, i am...and between you and i, i get a little rowdy when i been drinkin'

if you were married to the biggest limpdick pansy in texas, you'd be drunk all the time, too! i thought he was a tough texan, but he's really a little weasel from connecticut...just like lieberman...