Every US taxpayer will pay for California Bailout

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, May 21, 2012.

1. You are confused about who you are replying to, I didn't bring up California at all - I was simply fact-checking a part of your statement and showing that it was incorrect.

#31     May 26, 2012
  2. Okay. You are having a private conversation with yourself unrelated to the topic of the thread and my post which you responded to. Carry on.

Meanwhile. In regard to your whining about how poor California should actually get a bailout or more money back from the feds, my points stand. Should you ever focus on that topic.

#32     May 26, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Take notice of the thread topic: "Every US taxpayer will pay for California Bailout"

#33     May 26, 2012
  4. You made a FALSE statement, I corrected you, that's all. You brought up the topic, not me.

Do quote me where I whined about California, what the fuck is wrong with you. Do you even look at the username before making a reply.

#34     May 26, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If you haven't sent a check to Jerry yet we're going to have to raise your federal income taxes to pay for our lattes, high-speed trains and a free Prius for every illegal alien. We're giving away free housing for minorities so you're going to end up paying for that as well.

Every American will pay to prop up the radical leftist policies of Jerry Brown and California. We're going to make Greece look like a bastion of fiscal conservatism.

California is Too Big to Fail!

#35     May 28, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I can't wait til we start selling off the beaches and parks.
    Maybe I should start a fund now.

Elitetrader starts a California "vulture" fund aimed at picking off Californias future asset sales. Will morph into Fed govt fund if Dems get re elected.

#36     May 28, 2012
  7. A town where I used to live has a 90 m budget, they are taking rfp's for the timber around a resevoir (est value - 80k) what a bunch of putzorinos.

Also, they basically had the only "approved" landfill in the region. They raped and pillaged that sucker with landfill bonds, it is fn broke and are selling that off.

#37     May 28, 2012