Every time Santorum opens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I see you left yourself an out if I choose to point out your lie.

Funny that you can recall and stalk Brass about posts he made years ago but you cant remember saying you were going to ignore me just a few weeks ago

#51     Feb 28, 2012
  2. +1

A

#52     Feb 28, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You seem to be obsessing over it, kinda creepy actually.

Show me the post where I specifically said I was putting you on my ignore list, I'll gladly assign you one official kudo. Otherwise wouldn't you be the one lying?

#53     Feb 28, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

It didn't keep me from getting a voter registration card. You wanna compare my card with yours? Or do they do that in Canada?

#54     Feb 28, 2012

5. You stalking Brass is creepy

You saying you were going to ignore me yet repeatedly responding to my post would make you the lair correct ?

#55     Feb 28, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Who cares? Your GOP vote will go nowhere and do nothing. But it will keep you occupied and give you something to do, like the Close Door button in old elevators.

#56     Feb 28, 2012
  7. Just like my vote for Obama will be wasted here in Texas.

#57     Feb 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Here's your second chance to put those Google skills of your to the test and show me the post where I specifically said I was putting your dumb ass on my ignore list.

#58     Feb 28, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And your daily Canadian rants here in P&R about US politics also go nowhere and do nothing.

I voted today, what did you do?

#59     Feb 28, 2012
  10. rew

rew

Extreme statements like that drive me right back to Ron Paul.

Every other candidate, including all the other Republicans, will give us massive deficits without end. And war without end. Santorum will just do these things with an extra dose of stupidity and intolerance compared to, say, Romney or Obama.

#60     Feb 28, 2012