Every time Santorum opens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Likely what some of us will be saying if Odumbo gets a second term.

#41     Feb 28, 2012
  2. Didn't you say you were ?

#42     Feb 28, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that what they were saying about Santorum just a couple of months ago?

Maybe you wouldn't look so foolish all the time if you'd concern yourself with local Canadian politics.

#43     Feb 28, 2012
  4. I understand your point. IMO, it was Rove and his group of henchmen, not Bush himself. I didn't say I admired Bush or anything, just not his fault as much as theirs.

c

#44     Feb 28, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not that I recall. Maybe you should fall back on your one and only skill and do a Google search.

#45     Feb 28, 2012
  6. Mr. Brass doesn't need defending or anything, but I wonder why you're so concerned about he being Canadian? We live, and certainly trade, in a global economy. We, as Americans, should be interested in what's going on around the world.

Not a big deal overall, that's all I'm saying here.

c

#46     Feb 28, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

So what? He has no chance of winning the general election. None. If he actually gets GOP nod, then he will only serve the purpose of starkly highlighting the difference between the two parties. And that can only help the Democrats. So bring your rain hat.

#47     Feb 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably not, but I'm voting my conscience and principles. I wouldn't expect a biased partisan flaming liberal foreigner to understand.

#48     Feb 28, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And sometimes you say too often, it gets old.

L

#49     Feb 28, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Woudn't such criteria render you ineligible to vote?

#50     Feb 28, 2012