Every time Santorum opens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Or a redneck in Geogia:D :D

#21     Feb 28, 2012
  2. LOL !!! :D

#22     Feb 28, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Be sure to wear your raincoat when you're pissing in the wind.

#23     Feb 28, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

To be honest, you're so partisan, biased, full of shit and irrelevant. I ignore most of your drivel.

#24     Feb 28, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or a lying race obsessed bed pan jockey/enema tech in Peoria. LOL

#25     Feb 28, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Voting is pissing in the wind? I would have thought your obsession with someone else politics would be closer to pissing in the wind.

#26     Feb 28, 2012

7. see some people don't use actual facts or brains to make an assertion... but think bullshit, exaggeration or outright misrepresentations works.Their pea brains don't allow them to look at anything not matching their projection of the world and circumstances therein.

We were attacked during Bush's administration due to faulty intelligence on his watch and then to compound his bungling he lied and/or was lied to about weapons of mass destruction... I don't think there is a debate about the fact that there were NO such weapons.

But even though we have killed Bin Laden and several other opposition leaders during Obama's watch lucrum asserts that we are less safe.

Lucrum.... actually make an argument as to why we are left safe now, and cite some support for this opinion. Give one illustration of anything that has ACTUALLY HAPPENED during Obama's watch that demonstrates this lack of safety!

#27     Feb 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You just described every liberal on ET.

Wide open borders, further reduction in our civil liberties(related to our long term "safety"), A middle east disintegrating into Islamic fundamentalism, planned reduction in our military (admittedly somewhat needed), and a POTUS hell bent on creating a welfare state for the sole purpose of keeping his party in power and shoving their agenda down everyone's throat. Underwear and shoe bombers come to mind. neither of which were stopped by our government/TSA. The passengers get credit for that.

#28     Feb 28, 2012
  9. It is concerning that so many Americans could be behind this guy for our President. And correct me if I'm wrong even the republicans who think Rick is crazy would still vote for him over Obama. Scary situation.

#29     Feb 28, 2012
  10. Or a boy, pretending to be a man. What actually have you done in this life that a teenager could not do, Lucrum?

Not shit, that's what, you air cabbie wannabe patriot, not shit.

#30     Feb 28, 2012