Every single person who questions Obamas Place of birth is retarded.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Every single person who questions Obamas Place of birth place at this point is retarded. Give it up already and quit embarassing legiimate conservaties. I really hope anyone left questioning Obamas birth place will wake the fuck up. There is no "grey" area. Please just shut the fuck up already, so that we have a chance at beating Obama in 2012.

Im ashamed to even know that birthers exist at this point.

":)mad: :mad:

2. The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few ...................................:cool:

:D

3. Elder000

Elder000

You know I find your thread to be so Fu#$%#! stupid.

How do you know Obama's birth certificate wasn't doctored by the finest CIA forgers?

CIA made up evidence that Iraq had WMDs and USA got into a mind blowing war.

What about tower 7 on 9/11 (never hit by an airplane)

It fell like its bottom suddenly vanished.

Officials say it was damage.

And if you take a look at this video you can see that fall like this due to damage would be impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

So should I believe officials?

Should I believe something when it is clearly a lie?

You are an idiot.

4. Birthers should just quit whining. They're really only contributing noise to the political scene. There are more important things to worry about. Like the debt.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Hello new alt of someone who has recently (yesterday?) been banned by the mods.

6. pspr

pspr

Why do you care what others think to the point of calling them names? Maybe you should concentrate on your own beliefs.

7. Some people are obsessed with conspiracies. Once they become believers, there are no facts that will change their minds because all they're interested in are "facts" that confirm their conspiracy theories. They will die with their beliefs and nobody will ever change their minds. Forget about them and move on.