Every Picture Tells A Story, Don't It...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 25, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

#31     Feb 25, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

#32     Feb 25, 2008
  3. So you deny that you are a homosexual.

How long have you been denying that you are a homosexual?

#33     Feb 25, 2008
  4. don't ever tempt people.

[​IMG]

#34     Feb 25, 2008
  5. [​IMG]

#35     Feb 25, 2008
  6. Wow. Arafat is the best lookin' one of the bunch. That didn't happen often.

After they left, he discovered silverware was missing.

#36     Feb 25, 2008
  7. really is sad... Bill Clinton had the most powerful job in the world... and he sure got some ugly cat..... had to force himself on most of the women. what a loser.

#37     Feb 25, 2008
  8. Dick Morris was recalling Valentine's Day 1995. He said he wasn't aware of the severity of Bill's Dick problem. Anyway, the Press had asked him if JFK was alive, wwhat he would ask. So Bill comes up with some bullshit. When he gets alone w/the boys, he says, "I'd really ask him how he did it. I mean, are there stairs or a secret passage I don't know about."

First, I admit in my youth, my dick led me down some strange alleys. But my God. He was the President. How about some discretion, and if that wasn't possible, how about some taste? I mean, you're President, and you nail Monica? The Russians I'm sure have some hot as balls spys you can nail. JFK did it. Screwed an East German in front of the Secret Service. And if your into Oriental Woman, my Gosh, all those countries hate us. They 'd send a hot Mata Hari in a minute.

IN all seriousness, he's not smart at all. He blew his wifes' campaign. And that 's the last time anything is gettin' blown at his house.

#38     Feb 25, 2008
  9. hillary hasn't touched one of those in.... (psssst... how old is chelsea?)

hillary has huma now... i think they have been a together for appx 10 yrs.

#39     Feb 25, 2008
  10. loik

loik

"Apart from tourist resorts such as the Mediterranean Coast of Turkey, Red Sea resorts in Egypt or beach resorts of Bali, it is advisable to follow a more conservative dress code. Shorts and tank-tops are definitely a no-no, as are mini-skirts and tight clothes. While wearing a loose jacket and headscarf in places like Iran is mandatory for all female citizens and travelers, similar dress codes of a lesser scale should be observed in other Muslim countries even if there is no government imposed laws. In a country like Egypt, you will find most local women dress in clothes that cover everything except their face and hands, but you needn’t go this far. A loose long sleeve shirt (which is much more suitable for hot weather anyway) along with a flowing skirt and sandals is the best way to go. You will receive less stares and more respect from locals. Also, don’t forget to carry a headscarf at all times to wear when entering mosques and some Christian churches.

Just as an example of the importance of wearing the right clothes, once, in a famous tourist area of Cairo, I saw two Russian women sporting very short shorts and halter-tops. There must have been a hundred men staring at them in amazement, following after them as if in a parade. On the other hand, in my modest long sleeve shirt and skirt, the men hardly batted an eyelash at me."

Link

#40     Feb 25, 2008