Every increasing debt, but the rich get richer....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 5, 2006.

1. one of the few ET posters that gets it..

#31     Apr 5, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

Good enough?

#32     Apr 5, 2006
  3. i find this one more interesting....although there are multiple ones to choose from:

for this we shed american blood???????? please help me understand....i am so stupid. for this we balloon the deficit while cutting taxes for the elites? please tell me how this plays out and why it has your support.

#33     Apr 5, 2006
  4. honestly pabst, you are either a neocon yourself or your ego wont allow you to admit you bought the republican bullshit and you are wrong. the dem's vs republicans is a farce.... it is like the wwf. it is entertainment at best, a distraction from what is really going on.

ppl like you have been hoodwinked by scumbags like rush and hannity and you dont realize how much they have sold out to keep their ego positions. they are fodder for the neocon puppet masters. come on.... you still havent answered what happened to wtc7..... they use ppl like you... wake up please. we need you on our side.

#34     Apr 5, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

"Cutting taxes for the elites". Please remind us all again and again ratboy about what a patriotic conservative you are. Can you find me ANYONE whose tax rate HAS NOT been cut under Bush. Elites? Hell close to 40% of American wage earners PAY NO TAXES. That's a pretty neat tax cut. Are you elite ratboy? Has YOUR tax bill gone down?

As far as Iraq:

I realized Saddam would have to go when he began dispensing $25,000 to Hamas as a dowry to the families of suicide bombers. The support of International terrorism was explicitly denied to Iraq in the U.N. resolutions detailing the terms of Iraq's surrender following the Gulf War.

Unfortunately Saddam began to wig out after the Gulf War. I would have enlisted Saddam to help take out Iran and Syria. I blame GHB way more than GWB for turning Saddam into a renegade. As far as Islam, I think one day they're going to kill every non-Muslim in the world. It's a death cult.

#35     Apr 5, 2006
  6. well... i got my answer... you are a NEOCON.

#36     Apr 5, 2006

7. actually i am very conservative and the taxes i was referring to when i mentioned "elite" are more in tune with corporate subsidies which favor outsourcing our labor forces. personally i think we should get rid of the whole tax system starting with the irs right now. there.. are you happy??? but i also think that starting criminal wars for false reasons and then ballooning the debt to fund this criminal war is high treason. these criminal wars do cost money you know????? and when you realize they were started for other reasons than the ones stated... now we are talking treason.

now regarding saddam funding these bombers families.... are you now claiming this as a legitmate reason for us to kill our own???? are you this fucking crazy? you are the biggest sell out on here or either you are the stupidest.

#37     Apr 5, 2006