Every increasing debt, but the rich get richer....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Wouldn't you like your taxes to increase so you can subsidize your neighbors lifestyle?

#21     Apr 5, 2006
  2. Nice of you to admit you were a sure loozer.

#22     Apr 5, 2006
  3. how can pabst be so off??? and btw.. i am a conservative also, but i couldnt disagree more with this boob. bush has increased the national debt more than any other administration EVER !!!!!! we keep raising the ceiling............ and all pabst can argue are old class warfare platitudes. I AM CONSERVATIVE.... pabst..you are out of touch.

i told you your guy was wrong about the war... who was right? I WAS !!!!!!!!! you know bush is a puppet for his neocon masters. you know running up massive debt is a failure waiting to happen. what we are experiencing now in the commodity markets is a direct consequence of this monetary fiasco. hell... they just pulled the requirment to report M3 levels in march.... gosh, i wonder why? you think they are going to inflate their way out of this mess? if they do... it will domino into other area's. we are losing our middle class and that my friend is the strength of this country... not the elites that own the multi nationals.

#23     Apr 5, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

I never implied otherwise. Just because someone holds a "safe seat" doesn't mean they shouldn't face vigorous opposition. Given that I take a few dozen losses each day, losing a political campaign is no big deal.

#24     Apr 5, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Ratboy you're truly missing my point. Who's advocating deficits? If it was up to me Federal spending would be a fraction of what it is now. Also I was certainly not a hawk at the onset of Iraq. I'd lose entire cabinet positions. Commerece, agriculture, education, should be ELIMINATED at the Washington level. But if you're going to tell me that the salesman or realtor who enjoys a random once in a lifetime 300k year should pay an extra 30k to the Feds, leave me behind.

#25     Apr 5, 2006
  6. Well, that's one side of it and it has existed as long as humans have. The other side of good/growing economy is growing incomes, salaries, raises, bonuses. That part has been missing for 80% of americans since 2001. (according to Greenspan)

It's about time for the supply-side trickle down economics supporters to realize that during this economic cycle the trickling down did not take place.

#26     Apr 5, 2006
  7. well... your class warfare arguments are non sense.... who cares right now... the tax money doesnt even go to pay for services... it is not covering the ability to service the debt. most of that money goes to the banks.... the fed reserve, by way of their collection agency the irs. its a nice little scam.

regarding the war, you were fairly loud mouthed in your support. would you like me to dig up some quotes?

#27     Apr 5, 2006
  8. fan27

fan27

capitalism and hard working Americans created the middle class. FDR didn't have shit to do with it.

fan27

#28     Apr 5, 2006
  9. Complete BS.

Americans have always been hard working.....

#29     Apr 5, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Good enough?

#30     Apr 5, 2006