Every forex broker is evil?!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by WmWaster, Apr 1, 2006.

1. mmhhh... i hadnt thot about that, thanks...

#81     May 15, 2006
  2. Tell you what, my own personal opinion aside. I have seen very little complaint on here about FX futures fills, brokers, etc... and tons of complaints about FX cash bucket shops. Oops, let my opinion out.

#82     May 15, 2006
  3. sccz97

sccz97

why ppl attempt to encourage others to trade one particular type of instrument is beyond me. You can benefit from trading both if you fully understand how they work. It seems ppl are too lazy to make the effort to find out themselves. In the end, cos you know the spot fx market is otc, you're always gonna be at the mercy of your conterparty. Even the biggest hedge funds face problems like this with other otc products. Most will have their illiquid positions marked down so that it looks better on the couterparty's books but if you ask for a quote to trade they'll give you a better price. THat's just how the market works, understand that and deal with it

#83     May 15, 2006
  4. u were goin' to aplogize shit, get real, u last post was very clear... u got pissed cuz i questioned u'n'cudnt get over it. 'n'there's nothin' to phantom 'bout u dear indusrty other than is corrupted'n'deceitful...and da idea u makin' money just cuz it is unregulated it is laughable; of course that u are perfectly at ease amongst crooks, was blantanly obvious already.

#84     May 15, 2006
  5. sccz97

sccz97

haha .. spoken liek a true bitter failure .. maybe you et shoudl hook you up with skalpz .. you can be his bitch ... I hear you got the sweetest meat in town, and with that filthy mouth of yours, they're gonan luuuurve you ... open up bitstream

#85     May 15, 2006
  6. u a duplicitous bastid, a fake'n'a fraud. nothin' else left to say.

#86     May 15, 2006
  7. sccz97

sccz97

that's what your mamma said about you

#87     May 15, 2006
  8. u a crash waitin' to happen; leave aside me parents, they both gone'n'got nothin' to do with this shite.

#88     May 15, 2006
  9. sccz97

sccz97

looks like I got the wrong impression ... from your general attitude and lack of common sense I assumed you weren't conceived the same way the rest of us were. Oh well, you best go running home to mamma, oh sorry .. you prob still live at home with your parents.

#89     May 15, 2006
  10. u da biggest yawn in town; u have no taste'n'deep comprehension issues; i give u 2months before u go boom if u not crippled already.

#90     May 15, 2006