Every forex broker is evil?!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by WmWaster, Apr 1, 2006.

1. sccz97

sccz97

deary me ... even when I bring it down to your level you're not satisfied .... give it up mate .. you're making yourself look like even more of a tit than before. I'ts quite obv you haven't even tried what was mentioned otherwise you'd actually realise it's possible to the tune of at least 50 opportunities a day depending on the brokers you use

#71     May 15, 2006
  2. u cant bring it down to any level cause u already at rock bottom; no1 in his right mind wud put his fund at risk with an unregulated industry, nevermind openin' multple acct, that speaks volumes bout u'n'how smart u are..but of course u treblin' u acct every day just by fadin', innit[?]

get bent

#72     May 15, 2006
  3. go to hell lizardlegs, im not u buddy'n'i wasn't even talkin' to u.

#73     May 15, 2006
  4. still irrelevant, bud ;-)

#74     May 15, 2006

5. and u still suck big time, bitch

#75     May 15, 2006
  6. i know

#76     May 15, 2006
  7. Why can't we all just get along? You two guys should shake hands, cuddle and make up. I can just feel the sexual tension between you two. Get a room already!!!

#77     May 15, 2006
  8. if u cld feel where xauusd is headed that wld be more helpful...

#78     May 15, 2006
  9. sccz97

sccz97

I was going to apologise for my rudeness but after reading this .. i see there's no point . If I thought it was worth my effort I'd show you my ytd statements showing how I've achieved double digit returns each month but why bother ... someone (you) will say I've edited it. I'll just be happy knowing that I can make money in an unregulated industry that you can't even begin to fathom. I wish you good luck sir ... you need as much as you can get.

#79     May 15, 2006
  10. Either up or down. It doesn't matter really. If you have an edge, the chances are on your side, all you have to do is put yourself in the same situation as often as possible and let the laws of probabilities do the work. Or you could consult a voodoo priest and try to find out the direction every time.

#80     May 15, 2006