Every forex broker is evil?!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by WmWaster, Apr 1, 2006.

1. prob is that u can talk as much as u wish but will never back up what u say.....extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, innit[?]

#61     May 14, 2006
  2. thats not a claim, just a fact... prob is, you can't live with the idea that some people have figured it out and you haven't... not my problem matey ;-) no incentive in proving anything to u...

#62     May 14, 2006

3. it's not a prob of figurin' out nothin, this game is old as me granpa''n'many traders where doin' it, now boilers will widen da spread just before or'n'after da close'n'/or refuse to honor u da settlement price...many of me trades with ig [bucketshop] that were let to expire were close at a price far away from da final print to make sure no arbin' [if taken place] was successful...if u wud be able to do that regualry what's stoppin' u from bettin' 1000lots'n'become a multimillionaire in no time...afterall u make it look so easy, innit[?]
    and ah, yes don't come here'n'tell me u able to do that intraday regulary, easy money is at da close.

#63     May 14, 2006
  4. sccz97

sccz97

haha.. you're quite funny you know that? Now that skalpz has disappeared et has finally found a replacement for traders to quietly laugh it. All you wannabe traders always askign for proof because you just can't figure it out. You're all too 'focused' on trading the only way your simple minds can comprehend, buy low sell high.

Most hedge funds have been milking the credit derivatives market over the last few years, why? Because new instruments (at that time) like CDSs were difficult to price as there was no definitive way of determining edfs. Obviously there was a simple arb opportunity right there with mispriced CDSs. IF you can't or don't want to figure out where a potential trade exists there then i say again, get out of the game. You want low risk high yield strategies, think about arbs. I know 2cents does smthing similar to myself

Oh, and btw .... if you want people to take you seriously, stop trying to sound like a gangster trader

#64     May 14, 2006
  5. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Commerical plug:

"It's ECN-Style, or it's nothing."

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

#65     May 14, 2006
  6. ok sparkbutt, listen carefully, first keep certain comments for u self, i never came to eat to u house'n'i never invite u to dinner at me place either..second i do not trade shitty fx, i wud never deposit me cash in a place where me money are not insured or secure, that is completely idiotic in itself, of course if u acct is of only a few grand that's another matter but still stupid to put 'em at risk, third u can comment bout me as much as u want that doesnt make u better or prove u profitable; fourth ...what u tryin' to do is takin' advantage of diff prices from diff quotes providers, u want to arb 'em, u lookin' at inconsistencies between 'em,...if u doin' somethin' diff i welcome u explanation. u talked 'bout choosin' a boiler over an ecn model just for that reason alone'n' that suggests u make a livin' just by fadin' those prices; if u doin' that, u can say it, like i can say i find it hard to believe for da simple reason those inconsitencies are harder to find since diff boliers got together'n'tried to match they quotes as much as possible.
    by da way fadin' da settlement was common practice with cfds'n'spreadbettin' brokers'n'believe me they stamped hard on it.

#66     May 14, 2006
  7. sccz97

sccz97

oh yeah ... u da big man. Come back in a few years when your balls have dropped.

#67     May 14, 2006
  8. y a, that's what i was expectin'; another idiotic comment from u; i never said u were unprofitable or unable to trade, neither have ever dreamt to tell u a wannabe cuz i don't know u...i just questioned da fact u profits were comin' mainly from arbin' quotes'n'da only response [reaction] i got was u sayin 'u bore me' with u dick swingin' near me face...eeewwwhhh

wtg

#68     May 14, 2006
  9. This is in response to WM Waster original post since I just noticed this thread.

I couldn't agree more than with one exception....

If you have a good futures broker you can trade overnight currency futures no problem. A few days ago, I stayed up lated and watched the euro make nice moves as the same thing was happening on my Oanda demo account. I actually missed a couple of winning trades because it blew threw my entry, on euro futures.

I am glad you posted this thread as I believe it helps alot of people. Myself, I don't see a benefit in forex at all because of the already mentioned points WM Waster made.

#69     May 14, 2006
  10. u r so irrelevant buddy :))

#70     May 15, 2006