Every forex broker is evil?!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by WmWaster, Apr 1, 2006.

1. sccz97

sccz97

I'll let you figure it out yourself .. if you can.

#51     May 13, 2006
  2. show us, i mean no big deal innit[?], just post transactions that show u shadin'n'fadin' their prices consistently'n'i'll be happy...

#52     May 13, 2006
  3. sccz97

sccz97

my god. .. think outside the box for just one second. Tell you what ... lemme give you a hint. Let's say you have accounts with 5 brokers ... and then assume that the quotes provided by each are not always in line. Now, if you can't see an arb opportunity there then I;m not gonna waste anymore time here

#53     May 13, 2006
  4. i know what u meant that's ol' news...prob is that now boilers are in touch with each other'n'fight together just to prevent that kinda activities goin on cuz they were sufferin' huge losses...doubt u can do that consistently anymore, that's why io asked u if u can do it for a livin'.

#54     May 13, 2006
  5. sccz97

sccz97

you bore me ....

#55     May 13, 2006
  6. 'n'u suck.....big time, u open u mouth'n'a river of liquid shit comes out.

#56     May 13, 2006
  7. Counter-fraud. :p

#57     May 14, 2006
  8. I doubt that too.
    They are here to rip you off. That won't be easy.

Eg: If they try to make false spikes to trigger short position stop losses, you spot the chance and open short position. No, you won't get that chance since they maniuplate quotes on client by client basis.

They maniuplate prices to kick you out, not give you golden opportunites.

And someone in this thread says they may ban you if you can arbitrage successfully all the time.

#58     May 14, 2006
  9. indeed that's what they do...they have they own griffin investigation...they in touch with each other'n'if u get caught u will be booted out'n'won't be able to open an acct with any of 'em anymore.... not that is such a bad thing tho...

#59     May 14, 2006
  10. absolutely correct ;-) but don't say too much, the more people figure out those 'loopholes', the faster they will disappear...

#60     May 14, 2006