Every forex broker is evil?!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by WmWaster, Apr 1, 2006.

1. sccz97

sccz97

u da biggest yawn.

#91     May 15, 2006
  2. nice 1, best line ever, u deserve an award for creativity.

#92     May 15, 2006
  3. sccz97

sccz97

*yawn*

#93     May 15, 2006
  4. *burp*

#94     May 15, 2006
  5. Same here.

There're so many disadvantages in forex cash. Why try to struggle in such a disadvantaged situation?

As to arbitrage, there're lots of arbitrage anywhere, even in forex futures.

I don't know, but some say they will inhibit you from trading, or ruin you if you are spotted arbitrage.

If it is true, I don't see why they need to insist in arbitrage in such an unfair environment.

Personally, I have never traded in cash forex. I've heard too much bad things about cash forex. I don't need risk my money in a more dangeorus place as I can always utilize the same strategy to earn in other places.

#95     May 15, 2006
  6. Calm down, sccz97 & Bitstream.

Flaming is prohibited in this forum, well, actually anywhere. :p

We all like more peace and less fire. :)

#96     May 15, 2006
  7. i'll da first to admit got carried away, but u made a good point in u post..with all da arb opp u got on futs'n'elswhere why wud u chose to take da risk of bein' defrauded in u trades'n'lose all u money if u can access a fair mkt'n'avoid da constant tricks boilers play to u trades. it just don't make much sense to me: i was tradin' with a cfd broker'n'it was no better than any other bucketshop...it was amazin' what they were prepare to do to mess up u transactions..from widenin' da spread when things heated up to givin' u da worse prices at settlements'n'addin' shady transaction that never took place. da list goes on'n'on'n'on...it's just no worth it, innit[?]

#97     May 15, 2006
  8. fhr999

fhr999

I have traded hundreds of millions through saxo and never had any problems no requote nothing.Altough their spreads are not very good for the main currencies.I have switched to Currenex and it is even better.1 pip spread on euro and no problem with size.Lava and hot spot are also quite good.People who think they are cheated by their brokers on simple solution open 2 o3 accounts with different brokers and trade with the best price cover your position with an another broker so they will not know your position.Of course you need more margin but anyway trading
    with a 200 or 400 leverage is just suicidal.

#98     May 15, 2006
  9. Hehe, by finding the right way to trade, you can make money in anyway.
    One must be a full fledged idiot to let a 20-50 or even 100 "suspicious blip" on the charts kill you...

#99     May 16, 2006
  10. #100     May 18, 2006