Every each one of options are bloody sin murderers.

Discussion in 'Options' started by minimi, May 16, 2003.

1. Minimi......Don't fret....you need to calm down ok? Now go put your underoo's on and brush your teeth and get ready for bed...If your really good I'll let you stay up for a while with the grown ups and watch the simpsons ok? Good boy!:p

#31     May 16, 2003
  2. trader99

trader99

minimi,

Actually, I apologized. It's a very very tough market. Unless you really know what you are doing, you gonna get screwed really bad in this market. It's crazy out there. And even for people with experience and an edge, it's still NOT an easy game. It's never easy. Here's a lil rhythming poem for ya to console your troubled souls.

After a while
    You'll learn when to hit the ball
    When to take the fall
    When to bet big
    when to bet small
    And when to not trade at all.

oh well.

good luck man!

#32     May 16, 2003
    #33     May 16, 2003
  4. I will adapt my model for options in a few months that will be funny :D

Hey It seems that your MM are even more cheaters than European MM :D The bid/ask on European Market used to be very good on options (Daytrading was as easy as futures) except when they decided one year to favor the warrants and not let the mass public go to the options market: the bid/ask has become as large as an elephant but on US market it seems that it is even more large perhaps as large as a mammouth :D.

On principle I will rather not buy an option since you have time and so probability edge against you. I prefer to belong to the same side than the MM: the sellers :D.

#34     May 16, 2003