Every each one of options are bloody sin murderers.

Discussion in 'Options' started by minimi, May 16, 2003.

1. They can't tell what's going to happen in the future.

#11     May 16, 2003
  2. You might want to look for something other than options to trade at this point.

p.s. I don't like liver, and I will not eat it!

#12     May 16, 2003
  3. BSAM

BSAM

minimi......

Please find and diligently attend some good anger management classes. :)

BSAM

#13     May 16, 2003
  4. Fat tails will get you every time..

#14     May 16, 2003
  5. klutz

klutz

So will a lard arse

#15     May 16, 2003
  6. someone said i was making the wrong bets, well the truth is if I would have just bought or shorted the stocks I would have made good money, thats the problem.

#16     May 16, 2003
  7. Leptokurtosis.

#17     May 16, 2003

8. I like blood....

I like sin....

I like traders named mimi....

want to hug?:p

#18     May 16, 2003
  9. you are a nutcake...

tell us... who asked you to trade options??!!

Did anyone force you.

NO.

You did so to make money. In other words you tried trading options out of GREED! No different than any market maker or any other participant. Guys like you are so immature you will never make money in trading... never! Market maturity and acceptance of risk and the difficulty involved in this, is a requisite to participate. Do yourself and all ETs a favor... get out of the market, and off this website!

B.T.W. why the heck are you on Elitetrader.com in the first place... so you can rant and rave and whine like some child!?? It's one thing to ask for info and opinion, it's another to use foul language and whine like a 5 year old! Be a man! :eek:

Ice
    :cool:

#19     May 16, 2003
  10. He's not angry...he's just a frustrated gay lover of clay aiken....he has it out for Reuben...

#20     May 16, 2003