Evergreen to $1mil

Discussion in 'Journals' started by evergreen2011, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I see a statement of a compulsive addict gambler occasionally hitting the pot(until he blows it up, of course).Was just my opinion.

#11     Jul 2, 2017
  2. hello
    this strategy isn't new..and i amnot new trader.
    i am trading and practicing and modifying from 2011...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#12     Jul 2, 2017
  3. i have a real account too....if someone like login to my account with "investor password"..send me private message...

current open signals:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    #13     Jul 4, 2017
  4. ironchef

ironchef

No offense, but it is hard to achieve $1M making $44.60 from 6-22-17 to 7-4-17.

#14     Jul 4, 2017
    Overnight likes this.
  5. i wonder why all elitetrader members are negative and unkind...please think with positive attitude....$1m is a symbol...no exactly we want $1mil

#15     Jul 5, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Negative and unkind? It is because of a statement like this...

We cannot take you seriously. And if you are serious about that, then Shirley you can't be serious. What a ludicrous thing to type on a forum like this. Are you truly that daft, that in this day and age you would give someone your account info where your real money resides? To total anons on the Internet?

*rolls eyes*

#16     Jul 5, 2017
  7. current open signals:

[​IMG]

#17     Jul 6, 2017
  8. good morning elitetrader:

current open signals:

[​IMG]

#18     Jul 9, 2017
  9. ironchef

ironchef

I am not negative, just point out the reality. Others here at ET coached me to do the same reality checks.

I am rooting for you to succeed as a trader but setting unrealistic goals will force you to take on too much risks thus reducing your chances of success.

Good luck.

#19     Jul 9, 2017
    johnnyrock and evergreen2011 like this.
  10. thank you ironchef....but there isn't unrealistsic goals in this strategy..these are laws of strategy..and i am not force take on too much risk...no..it is laws of strategy only..
    my plan in this strategy let me choice lotsize from 0.01 lot minimum and maximum 2 lot..no more...this strategy have plan..and i must obey all laws of my plan.

maybe i win..maybe i fail....but my statistics say me i must follow my strategy until end.

#20     Jul 10, 2017