Everest Capital in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by JBahn, Jun 13, 2010.

1. JBahn

JBahn

These guys offer remote. Terms are amendable. Anyone have any insight into their operation. Anyone traded for them?

www.everestcapital.ca

Thanks in advance.

2. you forgot to change the title on your website home page..

3. lol..

4. They offering 30 hr day trading class in St Maarten? Wonder if the education class is tax deductible......:D

5. JBahn

JBahn

Im not a saleman for the company. I just received initial contact from them. I have been checking around with the more well known guys, (Hold, Bright, Echo) and this Everest looks like it might be a scam. They dont advertise any affiliation w/ any exchange/membership so my gut feeling is to steer clear. Just curious if anyone had firsthand experience.

6. I am not positive but I believe they are a spin off of one of the other major prop firm Canada (WTS or Title).

I do have a friend who trades with them and from what he has said is they are new in operations less the 6 months, has gotten his pay on time each month from them rates are in line with the industry. I was thinking of switching as well just have not got around to making the phone call / email yet.

What I would ask them is if they are affliated with another firm and I will be looking at the contract to see if there is anything in there that seems to be a scam.

7. Some people who climb Everest actually DIE.

Lets hope they have an icepick and a hyperbaric chamber when the Market looks like its falling off a cliff.

8. Judging by the ridiculous spelling and grammatical errors on their website, these aren't guys that pay a lot of attention to detail. That suggests a churn and burn shop.

9. LOgg

LOgg

Their site is down atm...
    aside from stuff on this firm i can't find anything bad or good about them.
    Tried contacting one of the reps but there was no reply...

10. where are the ridiculous grammatical errors?

#10     Aug 25, 2010