Ever wondering how advanced the world would be if men cared less about women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ProgrammerGuy, Feb 20, 2010.

1. #11     Feb 22, 2010
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

if there wasnt any pussy, we wouldnt miss it cos we wouldnt know what it was.

mind you, theres a few cunts around et, so i guess wed find out sooner or later :D

#12     Feb 22, 2010
  3. Cassie

Cassie

If their wasn't any pussy, you'd never be on this thread calling women cunts in the first place.

#13     Feb 22, 2010
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

the word cunt is used in a generic terminology to describe mundane people. not just those with gender issues.

now please get back to your trading - do us a favour and bid up the es a bit cos no other cunt is and im getting bored.

thank you very much

#14     Feb 22, 2010
  5. I enjoy women, but I'm smart enough not to let my life revolve around them, that's just silly. Live life to fufil your own happiness, not to get some ass.

Women can constantly coin the phrase "a fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place"

but i guess some of you guys don't learn.

www.nomarriage.com

#15     Feb 22, 2010
  6. without women men would still be living in caves. study the history of the old west. before women came out west and civilized men they were living like animals.

#16     Feb 22, 2010
  7. Cassie

Cassie

Fredbloggs, You sure are a hateful person. Gender issues huh? hmmm.... ok??? Btw, I do not trade, my man does, he actually told me before I became a member that you were one of the decent ones on here? Oh well, no ones perfect.

Your welcome very much!:)

#17     Feb 23, 2010

8. If American women are so great, why is the divorce rate so high? And please, don't try to blame it on men. SCI New York may be on to something. Every man needs a "squaw".

#18     Feb 23, 2010
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

naaaa, im a lover, not a hater. relax. i wasnt referring to anyone in particular. you need to chill out. get a massage. im pretty good at that as it happens. ive got the magic touch. id give you my number if i didnt think you were a dude/et's own drag queen :D

fred

xxxOxxx

#19     Feb 23, 2010
  10. Cassie

Cassie

I'd post a picture or give you a link to my website to prove that I am a woman but I don't need any stalkers:p It's all good, believe what ya want.

#20     Feb 23, 2010