Ever wondering how advanced the world would be if men cared less about women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ProgrammerGuy, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I was just going through my credit card statement and realized and my big purchases were a result of my addiction to women. $200 valentines dinner, basketball game tickets, clothes...etc

Just imagine if men didn't give a rat's ass about pussy. Do you realize how much would be accomplished? I'm sure during the time of Jesus, that they'd already had made it to the moon

2. Illum

Illum

Or conversely we may do nothing because of lack of motivation.

3. Cassie

Cassie

Doing nothing, getting nowhere, without anything...end of humanity. Point blank, period.:eek:

4. You know what Chris Rock said, the only reason men buy a house is because women won't fuck them in a cardboard box.

5. There's a narrow band of motivation that makes men do great things. It's not there when men don't care about women whatsoever and it's not there when a man is married and has been for a while.

6. nitro

nitro

I can't imagine a better way to spend money than to go out with someone I like and have a good time.

Where it is irresponsible is if you borrow to do it. The only thing we should ever borrow for is a house, a car maybe, an education, and to start a business. The rest you have to save for, or if you put it on cc, pay off the balance the next month.

A good way to do this is to use a card that enforces this, like American Express.

7. Just imagine where'd you'd be if your daddy didn't like pussy

the best part of you might have been washed out in a sock :D

8. personally i dont like people very much, i find that its a drain on my energy level

9. Richard Pryor said if he could suck his own dick, he'd save 70K a year.:D

10. #10     Feb 22, 2010