Even Superman is sick of the lies of the US government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 2, 2011.

1. Holy America-haters, Bat man!

When did our flag- waving, crime-fighting superheroes become a bunch of Muslim-friendly, politically correct, US-bashing weasels?

The big news to steamroll like a locomotive through the comic-book world last week was that Superman, the iconic purveyor of "truth, justice and the American way," was pointing his Krypton-powered middle finger directly at the United States.

Superman is renouncing his American citizenship.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...in_twist_i9rodDCnKMIcK0iZ6i0ZVM#ixzz1LFYrOCvZ

-------------------------------------

This is good news.

Imo, we are getting closer to hitting rock bottom. Not until every last stone is turned and find the vermin under every rock who despise everything we are, then we can take inventory of who and what is left and begin a new life.

I figure crap like this is like a bear market, bad news, more bad news, everything just seems to get worse and worse, then one day, when we can't take it anymore, another piece of bad news will come out and ta da, no one will make a peep, the sky will not fall, nothing will seemed to have happened but something will have happened, it'll be over.