Even Palestinians agree...1 Israeli is worth more than 100s of palestinians.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 11, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I thought this was another JakeJones thread. Jake, did you hijack Peil?

2. canmo

canmo

I just went over the web and found Israel's news site - with more accurate details - 1027 bastards in exchange to one IDF captive soldier, who already spent 1935 days (since June/2006 ) in captivity.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-4244,00.html
    Personally, I don't think it's a good deal for Israel - it inspires more kidnappings, but the reason for that is most probably Israel's concern that the deal wouldn't happen at all if they wait more time - because Egiptians were mediators in the deal for last years, and recently Israel-Egypt relations are detoriating in very fast pace..

3. Max E.

Max E.

Hmmmmm unless im missing something it sounds like the Palestinians got the best of Israel on this one.

4. Yeah I was trying to work out Pelis reasoning on this, 1 for 100 seems rather a good rate of exchange in terms of human assets.

5. Wrong.

1 Israeli life is worth a million Palestinian lives.

But at least the Hamas terrorists recognize the value of an Israeli life.

For every Pali terrorist that we set free, we should send the apaches and F16s in to punish 5 of the vermin terrorists.

God bless Israel and USA in the war against Islamoevil Terror.

The next target in the war on terror will be.....

Iran. I support America's choice of Islamotarget. Iran is finished, after the revelations of its Islamoterror plot on US soil :D :D :D

6. Here is my reasoning...If you have 1 prisoner and someone else has 1000s of your men, you must not think much of your men if you hold out for a thousand of them to be released for your 1 prisoner. Also vice versa...if you are willing to trade 1000 men for 1 of your men, you must place a great value on his life.

Now that he is free though, Israel is pretty much free to kick the living shit out of the palestinians without worrying about their soldier.