even Obama knows the US is bankrupt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by zdreg, Apr 2, 2010.

1. “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.”

Thomas Jefferson

#11     Apr 2, 2010
  2. Obama "knows something", are you sure?

#12     Apr 2, 2010
  3. Lethn

Lethn

America was a ruined country the moment you decided to adopt a two party system with no ideological background behind it you giant dumbass, it has nothing to do with who got elected.

#13     Apr 2, 2010
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

And what wonderful nation, pray tell, are you from, oh wise and benevolent one?

#14     Apr 2, 2010
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Yes, it's a Latin word. I know that's intimidating for an Obamunist, but do try to read it. Who knows, you may develop critical thinking skills and question your messiah.

Oh, and why didn't Obama pull the U.S. out of Iraq which he promised (find the Youtube vid) would be his priority...not health care? He's a big-spending neo-con on the war front and an entitlement junkie on the home front...the worst of all worlds.

#15     Apr 2, 2010
  6. Lethn

Lethn

Britain and frankly I can't give an example of any successfully working country in this day and age where people are all happy but at least I'm not a blind moron who can't recognize a farce of a Democracy for what it is. I think the Democracy we have here is a pile of bull as well. The free media we have here is also even more of a joke than in America.

#16     Apr 2, 2010
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

OK, at least your honest. I was afraid you were Canadian. :D

I generally agree, though I think our problems can be tracked to a number of sources, not just two parties who try to outspend and out-lie each other.

#17     Apr 2, 2010
  8. Lethn

Lethn

The fed is also a huge problem but meh, either way I think the bickering that you Americans pull on each other is actually pretty damn insane and pointless.

#18     Apr 2, 2010
  9. siki13

siki13

#19     Apr 2, 2010
  10. Shagi

Shagi

WHY DID YOU NOT PROTEST WHEN BUSH WENT TO WAR ON A FAKE REASON AND WHEN PAULSON PAID HIS CHUMS BILLIONS - WHERE WERE THE TEABAGGERS? HAVE YOU ANT IDEA HOW MUCH BUSH SPENT ON THOSE TWO ISSUES ALONE?

WHERE IS PALIN'S DEATH SQUADS?

NOW OBAMA SPENDS SQUAT AND YOU MOAN FOR NO ANOTHER REASON THAT HE IS BLACK - & IT WILL WIN HIM 2ND TERM

#20     Apr 2, 2010