Even in London they are bashing us... lol.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 14, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's a fact!

And no question, we're deeply up shit creek, and Odumbass doesn't even have a spoon.

#11     Sep 15, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Brass,

I think I've asked you this question before, but I don't recall your answer. Do you spend even half as much time on Canadian political forums as you do on this one? I'm not even going to take a guess at other political US forums you partake in.

This is an honest question.

#12     Sep 15, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

He lives in his mommy's basement, so God only knows what he's into.

#13     Sep 15, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

No, our politics are tame by comparison. Although I very much dislike Quebec politics. But what happens in the US politically and economically probably has as much effect on the Canadian economy as what happens in Canadian politics. Seriously. Many countries around the world have a vested interest in US economics and politics, and as you may know, the Canadian economy is more dependent on the US economy than any of them.

And here's a question for you. Isn't LEAPup an embarrassment? Seriously. There are others here as well, of course (and they probably don't even know that they are although I'm sure you know they are), but LEAPup has gone full Scataphagos.

#14     Sep 15, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Not all but many Canadians suffer from national penis envy. The rest of them are pretty nice people.

#15     Sep 15, 2012
  6. Who wont be interested in US politics when we have a Presidential candidate making an International Ass of himself at the recent London Olympics? Also you should be thanked for propping up the Dollar every time you purchase a commodity.

#16     Sep 15, 2012
  7. #17     Sep 15, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Geeze brASS hole, you change your mind more often than a teenage girl.

Which reminds me, take those pink panties off your head will ya. They're to cover up your stink hole, not your bald spot.

#18     Sep 16, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

There are lots of conservative posters here (I'd more call them right wing than conservative, as they are more than just fiscal conservatives) that I don't always agree with. Probably because I understand their viewpoint more (as I was raised in house of extremely republican parents) and I don't question the posts any more than I would roll my eyes at Thanksgiving dinner when my father goes off on how "them queers should be allowed to marry" or something like that. But being a Libertarian, I don't often agree with my right wing friends when it comes to social issues.

Regardless, I often wonder if there are deep, involved discussion forums for politics of other nations, but I don't come across them (for obvious reasons of language, relevancy, etc). When I was in Russia, I remember a political forum there, but since there wasn't a whole lot of Freedom, the most active forums were in how Russia relates to the US, not just russian politics.

Thanks for answering.

#19     Sep 17, 2012