Even if I was a DIE-HARD Republican I could NOT vote for PALIN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then don't believe it.

It's just as unreal for me and virtually everyone I associate with that there are people like you willing, even anxious, to vote for Hussein Obama.

#11     Sep 25, 2008
  2. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

who is this fool, and why doesn't someone take his keyboard away from him

#12     Sep 25, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's icenuts1.
    I doubt anyone one is willing to touch his keyboard. What with his drool dripping all over it.

#13     Sep 25, 2008
  4. LOL

See.... I learned a long time ago that when conservative nerds like you can't win on the facts or the law or the principles.... they resort to throwing sticks and stones.

Republican right-wing radicals have been doing it for years and in the process they have brainwashed some people born without backbones into believing that THEY were the ONLY party that could keep this Country strong!! I used to... almost... buy into some of their crap, once. But OPEN YOUR EYES dimwit...... do you NOT see what is happening?? This isn't a dress rehearsal brother! The USA is in a serious crisis now. Any objective thinker has to lay blame at the doorstep of Bush and his greedy cronies. If this was happening on Clinton's watch what would hypocrites like you now be preaching. Face it............ Bush is a total horse's-ass who never had half the qualifications that Barack Obama already possesses to be president!

It is almost IMPOSSIBLE for Obama to fuck up worse than Bush and his cohorts.

There is only ONE way out from here that we must go.. and that is UP. Obama... IF NOTHING ELSE will bring some inspiration and confidence for millions looking for a change in leadership, and some newer ideas. Do not ever underestimate the power of confidence in the presidency as having a direct bearing on America's role in the world and it's citizens conduct. Right now 26% approve of this certified moron Bush. If that even goes to 50% this country will benefit.

DO YOU REALLY HONESTLY BELIEVE that Sarah Palin should be sitting in the white house in this dire time of crisis??! If you do then you have lost your mind. What is this with the Republicans???????? The elected DUMB! Now they want to elect DUMBER !

The answer we need right now is NOT a 72 year old burn-out Washington politician and his know-little-to-nothing-about-economics-or-foreign policy-sidekick. What we need is the lesser of the so-called two evils... someone like Obama who at least has a... chance... to make a difference over the next 4 years!

#14     Sep 26, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly why I'm voting against Hussein Obama.

#15     Sep 26, 2008
  6. No.

You're voting against Obama because you have personal problems ... same as all the rest of the dweebs on this website who are making the same decision for similar reasons.

#16     Sep 26, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you're voting against McCain because YOU have personal problems...
    same as the rest of the moonbats on this web site who are making the same decision for similar reasons.

#17     Sep 26, 2008

8. You are right and THAT is the problem... McCain is the same OLD ideas, the same OLD politics, same OLD greed............but in case no one noticed................ this is a... NEW....... CENTURY!

#18     Sep 26, 2008
  9. I know it is well past the time when anyone is going to be influenced by rational argument, but some of you really need to sit down and ask yourselves why you let the media manipulate you. There has been a clear media narrative this whole campaign, summarized pretty well by iceman. "Put aside any doubts about obama because he went to harvard law and is an articulate black man." That pretty much sums up the case for him. A lifetime of service by John McCain is brushed away as meaningless. He's old. Having brainwashed 51% of the public into trusting obama, they turn their fire on Sarah Palin. Has any candidate ever received the kind of mean-spirited personal assault ths woman has?

I hate to play the discrimination card, but most of you are against her because she is a woman and a Christian. An inexperienced liberal male governor, say Tim Kaine of Virgiania, would never have received the treatment she has received. There might be a few columns, then they would move on to the main event. The actual presidential election. Like our own obsessed ZZZ, the media just cannot let go of this woman, however. She represents that much of a threat to their worldview. An ordinary mother, not from the coasts, no ivy league degree, she just cannot be allowed into their club.

The media has no interests in actual accomplishments, for the obvious reason that their side has none. Obama has such a thin resume you have been brainwashed into gushing about how much you "trust" him. Do you even begin to understand how absurd that is? You trust a politician, and one that has no track record, no accomplishments, nothing to measure him by, other than you feel good about supporting a black man who doesn't seem to be obviously crazy or contorted by rage.

Biden has spent 35 meaningless years a s a senator with next to nothing to show for it. John McCain has his name on major pieces of legislation, some of them ill-advised to be sure, but at least he got things done. Biden? A lot of hot air. His reputation is he is the Senate's leading windbag, which is saying something.

In her short career Palin has rooted out offical corruption in the energy industry and deposed corrupt members of her own party. Frankly, she has done the sort of things that can get you killed in a place like Alaska. Katie Couric may sneer at her, but it's a record of actual accomplishment. Obama? Community organizer.

#19     Sep 26, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

As usual very well said.

#20     Sep 26, 2008