Even Fox News runs the Palin Story...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
    The wretch, concentred all in self,
    Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
    And, doubly dying, shall go down
    To the vile dust, from whence he sprung,
    Unwept, unhonor'd, and unsung.

the wretch
    -Jacques Brel

-http://www.frmusique.ru/texts/b/brel_jacques/bourreeducelibataire.htm

:D

#11     Oct 11, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Obama admitted to possession and use of a narcotics
    Offensives that are both felonies.
    He would be in federal prison had he been caught.

Millions of blacks are doing hard time for the same offense.

To put the story of an effort to remove a trooper who tased his child above the admitted felonies of Obama is bias on all the media.

#12     Oct 11, 2008
  3. I'm glad she has the experience and the guts to fire these incompetent fucks that feed at the government trough. Hopefully on Jan 21st 2009 her and Mac will fire the 200 worthless parasites that work at this joint.
    Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight

#13     Oct 11, 2008
  4. Narcotics? Are you talking about smoking a joint?

No, you couldn't be. That would make you a noidy little dweeb.

Maybe he admitted to snorting coke?

#14     Oct 11, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

I usually let my statements stand on their own meanings. I avoid having to define down the meanings and context of my postings.

Your snide retort along with lack of background knowledge forces me to support my original post.

Marijuana is not a narcotic. Cocaine technically is not but is criminally classified as one. I was referring to Obama, in his book, admitting that he used cocaine quite often.

#15     Oct 11, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

wow, talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

I smoked pot about a dozen times in my life before I went into the military. I was clean by the time I joined and I've never touched pot since, despite having plenty of opportunities during and after my service.

Who gives a rat's ass about minor drug use in somebody's youth before they cleaned up and pulled their act together?

You want to talk about criminal drug use? Talk about GWB using cocaine during his time in the TXANG, crashing at least one jet and refusing to take a flight physical with a mandatory drug test.

#16     Oct 11, 2008
  7. Mercor

Mercor

You're an idiot.
    Pot is not a narcotic.
    Obama in his own words, was a habitual cocaine user.

#17     Oct 11, 2008

8. First they say he is allusive, when he reveals much about his character...even the unflattering....this is what happens..

His post is indicative of the republican's campaign. It's not always this way, but this is them scraping the bottom of the barrel. People cling hard to their ideals. When they are right they have powerful arguments with undeniable logic. When they are wrong, they cling desperately to anything they can possibly find. You can notice this in mccain's campaign and the posts of those supporting him in this section. Just look at either of those. When arguments are this desperate, this pointless...you know why.

#18     Oct 11, 2008
  9. So GWB and Obama used cocaine.

Re: my 'snide retort', I purposely added the question at the end, in case you didn't mean pot. If you had been talking about pot, that would make you a noidy little dweeb. You weren't, so you aren't. I do think it's desperate and pointless (and dishonest if you knew about GWB's cocaine use), but at least you're not a noidy little dweeb.

By the way, isn't pot classified as a narcotic in some states?

#19     Oct 11, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Your assessment is fair. I am only comparing moral transgressions between Palin and Obama. It seems all of Palins shortcoming have been news for weeks and are treated as a negative against her character. Especially the situation with her daughter.

Yet, Obama admits to Felonies, felonies that many go to jail for 5-10 years. Yet this is considered a strength to his character.

#20     Oct 11, 2008