Even Eric Clapton knows the Vaccinations are a Pile of Shit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Sep 14, 2021.

1. You are a racist. You keep posting threads with White People killing Black people.

You never do the opposite. Why just the whitey's doing all the killing?

#51     Oct 14, 2021
  2. Biden's family actually owned slaves. Doesn't get any more racist than that. Imagine the language Biden's family used to talk to the slaves. I shudder at the thought.

#52     Oct 14, 2021
  3. Kermit the Frog said vaccines are good!

Are listening to musicians and puppets now?

#53     Oct 14, 2021
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

You really are just a moron now. You used to seem smarter, not smart but smarter, a few years ago. Sliding into a vegetative state you are.

#54     Oct 14, 2021
  5. Systemic racism starts with the Biden family. I have no idea why you're bringing up something Clapton said or did in the 70's and ignore the fact that Biden's family actually owned slaves. Do you realize how stupid you actually are?

Did racism start with the slave owners? Where did racism start? How do you root out systemic racism? Until you give clear definition and clarity on some of these things the stupid things you say will never make any sense.

Otherwise you're just left using racism as a political tool. A label to slap on peole you don't like and disagree with. Same way folks were labeled as a 'heretic'. Do you realize how stupid your ideology and beliefs are? Do you realize how there's no consistency in anything you say? Do you have any self-awareness at all?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    #55     Oct 14, 2021
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Yammering idiot is all you are now. You have "no idea" because you are a simpleton these days.

#56     Oct 14, 2021
  7. I'm just glad my brain processes the information that goes into it.

#57     Oct 14, 2021
  8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Into shit somehow, yes we see that.

#58     Oct 14, 2021
  9. Answer some of these questions then. Let's see how good your brain works.

Did racism start with the slave owners? Where did racism start? How do you root out systemic racism? Until you give clear definition and clarity on some of these things the stupid things you say will never make any sense.

Otherwise you're just left using racism as a political tool. A label to slap on peole you don't like and disagree with. Same way folks were labeled as a 'heretic.' That tactic has been around for thousands of years. Nothing new or original. Do you realize how stupid your ideology and beliefs are without answering some of these questions?

#59     Oct 14, 2021
  10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Didn't read, you are now just in the too fucking lame brained to bother with anymore category like BeautifulStrangerDanger.

#60     Oct 14, 2021