Even Eric Clapton knows the Vaccinations are a Pile of Shit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Sep 14, 2021.

1. IF these vaccinations are so good then why is there so many people with terrible side effects, even to the point of dying?

#31     Oct 12, 2021
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Explain to us how a vaccinated breakthrough rate of under 0.5% is considered "a lot worse".

Over 95% of the cases, hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated.

You know how to stop things from getting a "lot worse" -- get everyone vaccinated and meet herd immunity.

#32     Oct 12, 2021
  3. Who is making up these stats? Big pharma? They are making a lot of money from these vaccinations.

#33     Oct 12, 2021
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Try to get a grip on reality. All you have to do is google once in a while. Clapton was having serious neurological problems in his hands and feet years before the vaccine appeared. Why he blames the vaccine rather than his addiction to alcohol and heroin is anyone's guess. Probably none of this is to blame. But certainly none of it can justify his being a fucking asshole.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    #34     Oct 12, 2021
    gwb-trading likes this.
  5. piezoe

piezoe

When I took the Vaccine it was so bad I couldn't even play Beethoven's 5th Piano Concerto after four martinis without messing up. The damage is permanent! Fingers still won't find the right keys.

#35     Oct 12, 2021
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

All the statistics for states can be found on KFF -- I have posted the link numerous times. Go look it up.

But we already know you are not interesting in real data or facts.

#36     Oct 12, 2021
  7. I am interested in keeping my freedom to do what I want with my own body.

The Government (Joe Biden) does not own me. AT all. :D

#37     Oct 12, 2021
  8. piezoe

piezoe

There is a name for that certain kind of logic exemplified by your post, but the name escapes me right now -- a horrible mental side effect of the vaccine no doubt.

#38     Oct 12, 2021
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

No, its strictly a logical question.
    Of all the people here, I would at least color you into the poster category that could respect the query.
    I mean it's an obvious question in regards to any study.
    At least from someone who's not a microbiologist.

#39     Oct 12, 2021
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

If I was a woman, and I got raped and impregnated by some pos thug, I'd say the same thing.
    Who the f would want to carry that child?!
    Or is that different?
    Once again, enquiring minds checking in from the land of common sense.
    edit.....
    'simple' enquiring minds
    for real

#40     Oct 12, 2021