Even Chris Matthews Admits CIA Engaging in “Psy-Ops” with OBL raid!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, May 14, 2011.

1. Enjoy YOUR decision and BEST WISHES to you! :cool:

#21     May 16, 2011
  2. Hmm, not really. In one post you claim 9/11 was an inside government/CIA job, then in another post you claim OBL lost his CIA-provided medical treatment because of 9/11. Then you claim that the CIA maintains ties with Al Qaeda (but not OBL whom the CIA punished even though he did not do anything) and then you claim that the CIA conducts psy-ops against Al Qaeda (with which is maintains ties) and Chris Matthews reports on these psy-ops.

Sorry but you've never come up with a comprehensive and coherent conspiracy theory, you've presented contradictory tidbits of multiple conspiracies and from my COUCH it looks like you guys are a bunch of lunatics and imbeciles who don't have the first idea about logic, reasoning and common sense. Can I please have the entire [conspiracy] theory and my questions answered. Why was OBL deprived of medical treatement by the CIA in response to 9/11 if he did not do 9/11? I am all ears :D lol

#22     May 16, 2011
  3. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......stop putting us to sleep please with false points.

PARTICIPATE OR SPECTATE......YOUR CHOICE! :cool:

........this has NOTHING to do with US and EVERYTHING to do with YOU..........again, ALWAYS your CHOICE! :cool:

#23     May 16, 2011
  4. It took AMT4SWA 4 hours to respond to your post because his drool
    fried his keyboard.

#24     May 17, 2011
  5. elon

elon

If life was limited to those two options, trading or Army, the world would be a VERY dull place.

#25     May 17, 2011
  6. That is not the ONLY options which is already VERY obvious. For COUCHERS though, they have to remain a SERVANT to the corporate media HOG TROUGH to come up with opinions or they have to go out into the real world (at the level where you can see who is controlling key geopolitical events) and find out FIRST HAND how it really works.

To sit on ET typing garbage from opinions formed from the HOG TROUGH corporate media feed line is PURE SPECTATING! Like a couple of fatties sucking down some brat's at a Bears game, as if they know how to get on the field and play the REAL GAME!

The bottom line.......PARTICIPATE in the REAL WORLD to develop accurate KNOWLEDGE of these topics discussed, or SPECTATE with "directed" group think opinions created from the unending hours logged on your COUCH (watching FAUX News)! :cool:

#26     May 17, 2011