Evangelicals Fear the Loss of Their Teenagers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 5, 2006.

1. stu

stu

Thanks for the indirect compliment. I try to wtite nice stuff for Zzz to copy.

#41     Oct 7, 2006
  2. stu

stu

Then I should have been more careful in detail. The "you" in that regard, was reference to those theists , who like evangelicals, do demand a right to an already institutionalized religion remaining and further being increased.

However, it is somewhat excusable as demonstrated here where the first person you and "our" is made misleading...
    Our beliefs? Whose do you mean. Those evangelicals who use their beliefs to demand rights? Theists in general? or Muslims?

If I am guilty of inferring you profess a right which you do not, then you are equally if not more so, for categorically and wrongly stating what it is beliefs I begrudge , even though I spelt out it is not so. Never anywhere have I claimed nor intimated that I begrudge such things.

Now why don't you go reread your (our) posts.

#42     Oct 7, 2006
  3. Demanding a removal of all exsiting theistic institutions and/or their influence and role in a society, is in effect, to demand instutionalization of atheism.

#43     Oct 7, 2006
  4. <b>ZZZZZZzzzz</b>, thank you for sharing that post about the MTV Generation teen movement. Add to the profile that most of them are fat/obese, smoking - drinking - drug - abuse and zero exersize along the way. In addition to that, most of them want their own Bentley and CD contract by 18... just like lil' bow wow did.

On a personal note, I am utterly amazed at your productivity of posts here. If my math is right, 30 months registered ~ 13,839 posts = an average of 461.3 entries per month or 15.37 per day, every day.

I don't mean that observation any other way than personal amazement... you are prolific here!

Very Best Wishes,
    Austin

#44     Oct 7, 2006
  5. Devolution...yahoo! Soon you troglogdytes will be growing fins again and taking to the swamp. Life will be good again then.

#45     Oct 7, 2006

6. Armed fanatics like bush believe it. Surely he cares about your enlightened point of view?

#46     Oct 7, 2006
  7. Of course they care.
    Thats exactly the kind of thing they are attempting to exterminate.

#47     Oct 8, 2006
  8. and bush has the laughing stock of most of america and all of the rest of the world. coincidence?

#48     Oct 8, 2006
  9. vhehn, just out of curiosity-what would happen , if you stopped going to this church?
    If you said, "well, its just not for me", what would happen?

#49     Oct 8, 2006
  10. nothing would happen. i would stop going but my wife asks me to go with her since she still believes, so i go. no big deal. i am immune to the emotional tweaking and i am curious to observe how the delusion continues.

#50     Oct 8, 2006