Evan Bayh is Obama's VP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by toc, Aug 22, 2008.

1. And if he picks someone else what you vote for Obama?

#21     Aug 22, 2008
  2. funny......I missed the mis-spell when i read it

#22     Aug 22, 2008
  3. If you want odds and to go for a jackpot, it's Hillary.

I agree that Bayh is the safest choice for Obama, that Biden has a good shot....and...

Jim Webb would be a sleeper move that may just pay off in spades. He has a son in combat in Iraq, took out Allen in 'red' state Virginia, and has a very direct and forceful style that appeals to working class whites.

#23     Aug 22, 2008
  4. eagle

eagle

I don't think Bill Clinton would agree unless it is really necessary for his party. He was a well respected President with maximum two terms and much older than Obama. Why should he be indirectly subordinated to a new young President?

#24     Aug 22, 2008
  5. toc

toc

Regarding Indian vrs Indiana..........
    I did however correct myself later on when mentioning Indiana roots of Sen. Bayh.

Trust me, Evan Bayh is the man who will carry US into the future. He is experienced, composed and well respected. Obama made a good choice finally!

#25     Aug 22, 2008
  6. It's really too funny. The Democrats in bogus fashion position themselves as the party of peace (of course forgetting that U.S. involvement in WWl, WWll, Korea and Vietnam was initiated by liberal Democrats) but look at the voting record of their standard bearers.

2000: Lieberman: The Dem's #1 hawk. Gore the neo-con who advocated overthrowing Saddam. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/809168.stm

2004: Kerry AND Edwards who voted for the Iraq war.

2008: Biden who voted for the War or Bayh who was INSTRUMENTAL in building consensus for the war.
    Not to mention the Dems last TWO majority leaders Daschle and Reid were yeas on Iraq.

You truly can't make this stuff up.

The winning formula for the Dems. Vote War, campaign for "peace."

I wish a painful death to anyone who votes for Obama. I consider you traitors.

#26     Aug 22, 2008
  7. Inside sources tell me it's Sam Nunn.

#27     Aug 22, 2008
  8. My vote is with retiring Illinois Senate president Emil Jones Jr. He'll bring Chicago Style politics to Washington!

#28     Aug 22, 2008
  9. GTS

GTS

You think that highly of him but you don't even know how to spell his name? :confused:

#29     Aug 22, 2008
  10. If that be true, Barry plays it safe, real safe. Evan Bayh is the political equivalent of Sominex.

#30     Aug 22, 2008