Evan Bayh is Obama's VP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by toc, Aug 22, 2008.

1. What's wrong with that guy's haircut? It kinda looks like a Frankenstein cut. He is too unknown to be any good for Obama. No one has ever heard of that guy outside of Virginia. Also, he is a boring campaigner. It will most assuredly not be Kaine. He was lucky just to make the final cut.

#11     Aug 22, 2008
  2. My inside information tells it is Hillary :D

#12     Aug 22, 2008
  3. I don't like Hillary at all but that would be a shrewd choice if he has looked at the polls lately. Obama is a pragmatist for sure but is he Machiavellian enough to choose Clinton? That would be an interesting choice at this point for sure.

#13     Aug 22, 2008
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Not likely to be Hillary. She wasn't even vetted.

There’s one Democrat who would seem to have little or no chance of being picked by Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) to be his running mate – his former opponent, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.).

But it’s not for the reason you think.

Obama has often said, most recently on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on July 27, that Clinton “would be on anybody’s short list.”

But apparently not his.

“She was never vetted,” a Democratic official reported. “She was not asked for a single piece of paper. She and Senator Obama have never had a single conversation about it. How would he know if she’d take it?”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12713.html

#14     Aug 22, 2008
  5. Obama/Hagel is the only ticket I would vote for

#15     Aug 22, 2008
  6. Mrs. Obama...a natural mouth

#16     Aug 22, 2008
  7. Wrong. He's picking Bin Laden or Reverend Wright--

-Prof.

#17     Aug 22, 2008
  8. I say Biden. He has the sones to take on the rights lying,inneuendo & what other BS. When Rudy is giving the keynote speech at the Rep. convention, you can just imagine the BS in that! Who better to counter than Biden? [ Bill Clinton?]

#18     Aug 22, 2008
  9. He is actually not Indian, but half-German and half-Russian.

#19     Aug 22, 2008
  10. LOL he meant Indiana, not Indian.

#20     Aug 22, 2008