Evan Bayh is Obama's VP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by toc, Aug 22, 2008.

1. toc

toc

Inside sources tell that Indian Sen. Bayh is Obama's VP.

Good choice indeed! Bayh is well respected and experienced as a Governor and has both foreign policy and defense experience after serving in the senate intelligence committee for several years.

Hopefully Obama-Bayh ticket will give US another hope and sense in global policy and at home economics. :D

2. He's an idiot if he takes anyone other than Tim Caine.

3. gnome

gnome

Grandpa's Wisdom... "Hope in one had, shit in the other... see which one fills up first"..

4. I doubt that this is accurate. If it is then his Intrade contracts are way undervalued at 21. I guess your inside information is not in being taken advantage of by those "in the know". Joe Biden is currently trading at 51. I think Obama will choose experience in foreign policy. Didn't Bayh draft the resolution for the Iraq war? My pick is Biden but we'll see.

5. toc

toc

Bayh will help Democracts carry Indiana which is a Republican state. Bayh is basically revered there having two excellent terms as a governor.

6. And Caine will help in Virginia. Virginia is more of a toss up and carries 2 more electoral votes. If he takes Biden he is finished. Biden is may be more to the left than Obama himself.

7. toc

toc

And Hillary Clinton will be the Secratary fo State for Obama. Guess it will be a good team to take the US forward after 8 years of consfusion and chaos.

8. gnome

gnome

STUPID THINK! Just because Bush/Cheney was CRAPOLA does not mean "Obama = good just because he's not Bush"

9. I will vote and donate to McCain if Obama picks Biden.

10. Evan Bayh down to 15 on Intrade. That would be the buy of the century!!! Go for it man...

#10     Aug 22, 2008