EurUsd

Discussion in 'Forex' started by munnyhunny, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Mifar

Mifar

I think that EUR/USD asset will go down.
    [​IMG]

#21     Jan 8, 2016
  2. Quick recap of what happen after the NFP release yesterday 1/8/16. I will explain the reason why we had good number but the dollar still weaken against the euro. We had 292k which beat expectation previous 203k, Unemployment rate was unchanged at 5.0% and Average hourly earnings expected .2% and came out .0% miss on expectation. The average hourly earnings was a disappointment to the markets because the need to see wage growth ticking up which in fact will give them confidence regarding inflation which is also below estimate or forecast. In this chart i will demonstrate where buying opportunities were if you had the knowledge and understanding of whats happening. After the NFP release we saw a spike down off the release that gave up buying opportunities when most retail traders prob was selling because the numbers came out better than expected.

#22     Jan 9, 2016
  3. upload_2016-1-9_12-33-25.png

#23     Jan 9, 2016
  4. Mifar

Mifar

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).
    [​IMG]

#24     Feb 28, 2016
  5. and I anticipate 1.
    By the way, Mifar what moving average (in red) are you using there ? Is it 50?

#25     Feb 28, 2016
  6. Mifar

Mifar

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.
    [​IMG]

#26     Mar 20, 2016
  7. Apiga

Apiga

Looks like the retracement has ended at 1.1200 and it's time to buy now.
    Look at market sentiment, all brokers are selling:
    forexfactory-ratio-example.png

#27     Mar 22, 2016
  8. Do you care about these brokers?
    I don't think they influence price directions cos I don't see they names on interdealer market; only those (a.k.a market makers) who trade on Interdealer market influences price direction.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    #28     Mar 22, 2016
  9. Apiga

Apiga

Do you know how the "exit poll" works? The same here. We don't care if the broker connected to real liquidity or not, we just know that the crowd lose money.
    Here are backtests for eurusd:
    ratio-proof.png

#29     Mar 23, 2016
  10. Pauly99

Pauly99

Great performances there for some of you guys i have to say. Keep it up!

#30     Mar 29, 2016