Eurusd W & M

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Wallace, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Hi Bluehorseshoe77, the charting program is Advanced GET End of Day examples of most of its tools can be seen here:
    http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?groupid=20

The tool is Gann Box set to default so the Box is drawn with fixed ratios. I don't use it based on Gann theory but as a trendline tool. AG automatically updates charts Saved in MetaStock, TradeStation and ASCII format. AG EOD is Daily only plus 60min only in AG file format; I convert the eurusd 60min, 4H and 12H manually into pseudo Daily charts — Daily dates no timestamp — tho a realtime version of AG is also available. Longer timeframes the Box retains its original form but 60 and 4H have to be redrawn occassionally after the charts are updated as they do change their form, no big deal.

See also Ensign: http://www.ensignsoftware.com/index.htm
    they have a Gann Square — Menu/Newsletter scroll down to Tools.

#11     Jul 25, 2005
  2. thnx... much appreciated

#12     Jul 25, 2005
  3. My feeling is the 04-05 H/L/H on the Weekly chart below is an EW 'AB Reversal' formation, as such the Correction didn't begin until after the March/05 H; too small to be an AB of an ABC, the formation could be W1-2 of a W3A/W5A formation of an ABC.

If the 04 H is major W3, then an ABC Correction should occur with a new H above 1.26 beginning this week and completing WB — otherwise it's an extremely small WB, WC to 1.16 or even 1.12, followed by new highs above the previous H of 1.3668.

Another 'could be' is the Jul-Sep formation is completing a Base, preceeding a new WB in which case the Jul 1.1865 low may not be breached.

If the 04 H is major W5, then an ABC Correction should occur; WA has completed W4 and is doing W5 — to a low of 1.16 or even 1.12, WB back up to 1.20s (?), and WC down to 1.05-1.00 — par.

A last alternate is the Jan/Feb 04 H was major W3 and currently WC of the ABC is completing or has completed.

#13     Sep 25, 2005