EurUsd target 0.8713 .. continuation call :)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by deadbroke, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. >>>> PRICE has already stated (to me anyway) that the european crisis is not over; that there is only a reprieve since June 7, 2010. <<<<

I stated that July 23, 2010, a full 2 weeks before the current Euro rally top when every mother was saying that the european crisis was over, finito, solved, etc.,

Greece, spain, Ireland etc., have started their shit again. CNBC was abuzz with this a few hours ago.

See what I mean? :) :D

#31     Aug 13, 2010

2. We didn't get that higher close, but same argument in place. We wait.

#32     Aug 20, 2010

3. Same short position still ongoing, now in profit = + 268 pips

#33     Aug 20, 2010

4. EurUsd Short postion opened on July 26 @ 1.29886 is now closed Aug 23 @ 1.26735 ... profit = 315 pips

position closed approx. 2 minutes ago

:)

#34     Aug 23, 2010
  5. Will be absent for a while, possibly a few weeks.

#35     Sep 5, 2010
  6. I'm all confused... I thought your target was 0.8713?

#36     Sep 5, 2010

7. Oh, don't be confused, Your Excellency. Just see my Oct 2009 forex thread .... see how I got fcked real good? Yeah I learned my lesson then. You can't go to a gunfight with just a knife and expect to win.

I have few problems on the Monthly/Weekly/Daily timeframes, although there is plenty of improvement to be had here too, but my main focus in coming to ET was REALTIME trading - it had a huge hole in it. I didn't understand it at all. Not sure I do now either. But in any event, I've got to put out a little dough and try to master it a little at a time. My feeling is that once I do master it, the floodgates will open wide.

That is why you will continue to see small denomination trades in the Euro etc. for swing trades - I need some wins under my belt after the shalacking I took last year. I believe I was the first fellow in history to have 99% trades fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So even though I KNOW euro is going to 0.8713 :D I want practice at realtime trading, hence expect many more innies and outies at 1 mini-Lot held for days or weeks etc.

As far as real life is concerned I got no problem being fully invested in $ and Yen. This for some weird reason doesn't test my psyche or emotion at all.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179167&highlight=trigger

#37     Sep 23, 2010
  8. @ EurUsd = 1.3500 = 50% fib retracement on daily.

I'm looking to go short there on 4H timeframe.

#38     Sep 23, 2010

9. Arrived! The train be at the station. Smack into the 50% Fib.

4H short entry is 190 pips lower than current prices.

1H is no better.

I don't see any short entry - so wait to see Monday's action - maybe something will show up.

Still on sidelines

#39     Sep 25, 2010

10. Defcon 4 ALERT SHORT resumption of EurUsd to continue to MY original target of 0.8713. Hold trigger until I give the signal. :) :)

side note:

Man bobbing up and down in corn field is not planting grain.

I see thousands of ET clowns messing around with what CNBC is saying, what the european union is doing, who Bernanke is fcking, and tons of shit about Obama and forex and whatnot.

The clowns are going to miss the boat again just as they did in Nov 2009.

Elsewhere on ET give the fellow who said patterns don't repeat, a prostate check - I'll supply the vaseline.

#40     Sep 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.