EurUsd target 0.8713 .. continuation call :)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by deadbroke, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. US Dollar sentiment data is in ....

Dollar haters = 97%

-----------------------------------

yawn, yawn, yawn ... same-o same-o, the HERD repeats its folly over and over again just like it says in the bible of TA, wherein 50+ pages are devoted to charts with the chapter titled, "same old patterns repeating"

this time I'm talking about SENTIMENT patterns, a close cousin of PRICE but ONLY when in EXTREME mode. This "extreme" mode is when the HERD has value. At all other times its best to place them on ignore and dropkick them to the trash can.

so, when were the other times dollar death was being screamed vehemently, not only by the general PUBIC, rather by other governments like Cheeno, Venezuela and others?

March 2008

November 2009.

And what happened at these junctures? ET-ers were unanimously handed their dicks on a platter. Not the broke one however - remember, he be dead and broke already anyway. :D

Yeah baby, take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
    Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves
    The haunted frightened trees
    Up to the windy beach far from the twisted reach of the crazy HERD
    Then we forget about today until tomorrow
    With our memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves

:) :D

#101     Nov 10, 2010
  2. Celebrating my ONE YEAR anniversary of newby trader with my first ever trade shown here .....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179167&highlight=trigger

now, one year later, progress has been made in terms of more confidence in getting there, but the profits are yet to come.

Still in the LOSS column. Is there an upside to all this? Yeah, the tuition costs + pain + agony. Have I been in such before in other ventures? Yeah baby. Did the turning point arrive and propel me northbound? Yeah baby.

So too will this pestilence pass and there will be a winner and he be I.

That's just the way it is. :)

So to celebrate my 1 year anniversary I've selected one of my favorite songs from my alltime 4th greatest band ...... the song is appropriate ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxO_FHR5U_A

The deadbroke operating engine = the darker it gets, the nearer the light gets. :) :)

#102     Nov 10, 2010
  3. rdg

rdg

After the action this week, I think there's a lot of people wishing they had sold over 1.39. Do you have your bets in?

#103     Nov 11, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And numb nuts called the top - four months ago.

#104     Nov 11, 2010

5. I've been LONG dollar in real life since biblical times; there were no dollars back then, but sons of bitches, yeah. (Just kidding) :) :)

As for my current trade, you never need to ask that question BECAUSE if it ain't posted it ain't true. Dig?

So, I have no trade just yet.

I am waiting for a retest of the 200 m.a. on 4H to then hammer the Short in.

If I miss that then I'll wait for the next opportunity.

We are talking strictly trading here.

Real-life position is POSTED widely at ET under my name.

My name could easily be "US dollar's ONLY tried and true friend when he was a broken man, but the dead one never abandoned him and the friendship has therefore grown esp. since they WAS laffing at him - oh, that made him so mad; his fury knows no bounds - only the dead one gets spared his vengeance"

:D :D :D

#105     Nov 25, 2010
  6. Just a warning to my enemies (I am merciful even to the haters and idiots)

Gold by association with goldies, blondes, especially blond women will all get slaughtered by US Dollar.

As far as blond-e women are concerned, their slogan will be ever more emphatically pronounced ....

Instead of cockadoodoodledo, it will be, "any cock will do"

be forewarned. :) :)

#106     Nov 25, 2010
  7. see last post in this seminal thread :)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179167&highlight=trigger

then see this current fundamental defecation by the enlightened ones who roam the Mara .............

I noo this long time ago so yawn, yawn, yawn yawn .... fck its tiring listening to slowpokes

:) :) :)

-----------------------------------------

The global banking system that publicly went bankrupt during September 2008 prompting government interventions in the form of capital injections, buying of toxic assets, insurance of bad debts and even outright nationalisation's has started to bankrupt the states that bailed them out, starting with the smaller states with Iceland setting the ball rolling, and this year the bailiffs came knocking on the doors of the Eurozone club members, with first Greece, and now Ireland requiring a Euro-zone bailout (German) to prevent debt default bankruptcy, where if one falls then soon would all of the dominos tumble.

The Euro 200 billion bailout out of Greece and Ireland is in the form of a series of loans set at a 5% interest rate, against which one can measure the relative credit risks in the market as theoretically 5% should be seen as a cap with the view that market rates should be below the 5% bailout rate. However the bond markets are NOT responding positively to Ireland's bailout as they had done during May's Greece bailout, which is evidenced by the yields on 10 year euro-zone sovereign bonds rising across the board:

Greece's 10 year yield continues to trade at a high 12% despite the Euro 110 billion bailout at 5%, because Greek bond holders continue to discount a highly probable eventual debt default / restructuring as a deflating economy has sent public debt to GDP soaring to 135%.

Ireland's yield has surged higher to stand at 9.2%, following Monday's bailout low of 8%, again suggesting debt restructuring given depression inducing public debt at 95% of GDP.

Portugal's yield has crept higher to a new credit crisis high of 7.1% from Mondays low of 6.7%, confirming that a bailout of Portugal at an estimated Euro 40-80 billion is imminent for an uncompetitive economy carrying a rising debt to GDP ratio at 83%.

Spain's yield has now crossed above the 5% bailout rate to 5.2%, which suggests that the market is pricing in a bailout for Spain, which is not surprising given the exposure of Spanish banks to Portuguese debts, official debt is put at 64% of GDP but this does not fully take into accounts Spanish banks bad debts that as with Ireland could easily send Spain's debt to GDP to well over 100%.

Italy's yield has trended higher to 4.42% putting Italy firmly in the queue for a debt crisis blowout given that public debt is already at 120% of GDP.

Belgium's yield rose to 3.7%, which illustrates an elevated risk as a consequence of the failure of the political parties to form a new government and public debt is already at 100% of GDP.

#107     Nov 27, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not particular are ya?

#108     Nov 27, 2010
  9. Requesting mods to close the thread. Goodbye all. :)

#109     Dec 15, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Did you get tired of being humiliated and wrong, or are you just trying to get out of the $50 you owe me?

#110     Dec 16, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.