EURUSD short-term move.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexbullbear, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Hi,

My view on short-term move of EURUSD. The rebound from the latest low is testing Fibonacci 38.2% retracement area and EMA200(white line). The short term top may be about this point and will turn lower a bit to make a correction.

As the whole move looks impulsive. There should be a corrective rebound here. The upper end of the prior fourth wave (iv yellow) which is about Fibonacci 61.8% may offer resistance. As corrective, we can expect to see three waves move.

[​IMG]

2. "Foresee your best SPAM"

Great motto for your website.

3. Well maybe, except his analysis is basically sound.

4. Well maybe, but even Helen Keller and Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see the things he is displaying. I just despise spammers on any level.

5. Hi,

As you may know, we have to look into a multiple timeframe for more accurate forecast.

Looking into 240 minutes chart, prices move higher more than we first expected, and it's trying to break up the down channel and try to test fibonacci 61.8%. As long as the price don't fall back below the pink support line, we can expect to see it move more higher to make c wave. We may first expect to see at least a triangle corrective in daily chart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Hi bigmrfrank,

Sorry if this look like a spammer for you.
    But, I found this Elliott Wave quite interesting and to my experience it help me a lot. So my intention is just like to share some views.

Thanks.

7. and your crappy web site thats imbedded in your images. nice try spammer.

8. The website embedded in the images has been changed.