EURUSD Master--- Live Trading CALL

Discussion in 'Forex' started by tradecopy, May 15, 2012.

1. #41     Jun 7, 2012
  2. Dont make me laugh, trust you? Based on what exactly? You being unable to prove your identity without anyone knowing who you are on that website? Even if you did prove a match, why would anyone follow you blindly? Should we also follow what Goldman has to say or for that matter SAC or Worldquant or Millennium? They surely have no motivation other than supporting retail traders right?

I can only recommend any reader to do their own analysis and prove themselves right not others. That is the only road to success. Why C2 has not grown and made it into a bigger venture (bigger meaning serious hedge funds wanting to back the most successful traders on that website, which to my knowledge had never occurred) is because most strategies on that site are highly fitted to historical data and thus do not make it generally longer than a year at the absolute maximum. Also, commissions and other costs of execution are not properly accounted for. Heed my warning, stay away from such sites.

Edit: All results on that website are PURELY HYPOTHETICAL. I can come up with (and did come up) with hundreds of different strategies that looked great without factoring real slippage, execution costs and the like. Most vanished when factoring commissions alone. This is an absolute joke website.

By the way, your PnL has not grown pretty much since the second half of 2010, over two years ago. Should we be confident you are right, and we should "just trust you"? I highly doubt that.

#42     Jun 7, 2012
  3. this is a reality,what are you not happy about,i have hedge fund folloing my signals
    keep it real ,you can trade profitably? post for real ,so every one can see,no wander all of you wanna be paper trader losers 99,99%,welkome to real world

#43     Jun 7, 2012
  4. personal accusation in return for statements of fact? Your results on that site are hypothetical, so play the ball low buddy. The facts speak against your arrogant attitude.

#44     Jun 7, 2012
  5. the results on this site are real,lthe facts speak against your arrogant attitude,what is hypothetica here?http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl/c2systems.mpl?systemid=37007906

#45     Jun 7, 2012
  6. stfu, seriously, you dont even seem to know what you are talking about. For starters maybe you want to read the link on the very same website you linked to:

http://www.collective2.com/risks
    http://www.collective2.com/static/how_hypo_technical.htm

Any and all executions are simulated and thus purely hypothetical. Stop bullshitting with terminology. Snake oil salesman!!!

P.S.: And yes, I personally accuse you now because you are simply lying. For anyone, simply read the links on that page for detailed information on performance measurement. Its pretty clear to me.

#46     Jun 7, 2012
  7. i have oanda real account all result almost 100% identicall,you are stupid fuck ,time to accept it

#47     Jun 7, 2012
  8. A hedge fund is following your Oanda account? Lol, the fund your mom opened?

Yes all results are identical, because both Oanda and C2's vendors trade always at the exact same spreads right? Get outa here back into your mom's basement in Moscow or wherever in Russia you are from, douche.

#48     Jun 7, 2012
  9. because both Oanda and C2's vendors trade always at the exact same spreads right? so what the problem ? cant open oanda account?

#49     Jun 7, 2012
  10. it was a rhetorical question. Of course they do not. You claiming they do is a blatant lie. Enough said!!!

#50     Jun 7, 2012