EURUSD Master--- Live Trading CALL

Discussion in 'Forex' started by tradecopy, May 15, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

What happened to "SELL @ 1.2365 10:44AM ET "?

#31     Jun 5, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Riiiiight

A bottom picker huh. Don't you know that's nasty?

#32     Jun 6, 2012
  3. vlpaul

vlpaul

#33     Jun 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really. ANY one can type "buy @ such and such price" with no screen shot and no posted exit. You don't even need a trading account.

#34     Jun 6, 2012
  5. vlpaul

vlpaul

Youre partially correct. The first few post were not live, they were delayed by elitetrader since my account is fairly new.

And yes I agree anyone can "buy@such and such price?" No i do not have a screen shot since I honestly do not know how to do that. But I do post them on here live you can probably pull up a chart of CME:E7 Emini Euro FX(June 12) or any other EUR/USD futures chart to verify entry price and time.

About posted exits, the trades are in a way my exits. The trades are sequential, so I'm either long or short, except for the times I'm not sure on market direction at which point I close out all positions. I usually reverse my trade instead of a stop loss.

And no I guess I dont even need a trading account? But yes these trades are in my trading account along with others that I do not post.

I have a question for you. Do you trade?

#35     Jun 6, 2012
  6. Not sure what you are whining about. Do you expect someone to post his passport scan, broker window screen shot, audited track record, and screen shots of trade executions? A picture of his/her workstation perhaps?

I am kidding of course but come on what do you expect on this site? If you want to rest assured those are not paper trades then maybe you need to sign up with some sort of paid service. The guy posted his entries in a pretty timely manner as of late, and that is already better than most other idiots who pretend to be the next star.

Some more information such as clear exit right after it was filled is definitely welcome (though OP in his last pointed out he is long/short thus the subsequent entries are also his current trade exits, which is fair) but I do not expect much from such threads anyway. Only 1:10 provide some sort of limited value by stirring up a discussion of underlying approaches and techniques, so far the OP came across as being a lot "fresher" than other folks...maybe you want to track his performance and see how it turns out?

#36     Jun 6, 2012
  7. wrong call ,buy for 400 pips

#37     Jun 6, 2012
  8. no,why wait ? buy it now

#38     Jun 6, 2012
  9. vlpaul

vlpaul

how do you know it will go up?

#39     Jun 7, 2012
  10. #40     Jun 7, 2012